[MrFlibble]

80%
01 Rank
Progress

SONY if you're listening.....

12 Replies 675 Views Created 25-07-2007
25 Jul 2007
By [MrFlibble]
This site really needs to be sorted out and updated properly! The release dates section is so out of date and loads of titles are missing. At a time when quality releases are short on supply we need this sort of info to keep us going. Also where is the new MGS4 footage? It's all over IGN etc and given what an awesome game it looks and how big it'll be for PS3 you need to be making the most of it!
Come on sort it out guys....
Anyone else got suggestions about other things missing or needed?
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[DcP729UK]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[DcP729UK]
Accepted Solution
This site really needs to be sorted out and updated properly! The release dates section is so out of date and loads of titles are missing. At a time when quality releases are short on supply we need this sort of info to keep us going. Also where is the new MGS4 footage? It's all over IGN etc and given what an awesome game it looks and how big it'll be for PS3 you need to be making the most of it! Come on sort it out guys.... Anyone else got suggestions about other things missing or needed? i think you need to tell a moderator of your concerns ;) as us mortal's don't have those powers :p
0 Kudos

Re: SONY if you're listening.....

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[MrFlibble]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[MrFlibble]
Accepted Solution
don't they monitor the discussions going on on their own forum!
if not then they should be....... (add that to the list of stuff they should do)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[DcP729UK]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[DcP729UK]
Accepted Solution
i posted my HONEST opinion but it got deleted, PM me and i'll repeat myself ;) :gr8:
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Death-A-Lot

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Death-A-Lot
Accepted Solution
This site is a forum, where people talk and discuss things. It's not a place where SONY comes to announce things, they will most likely go to places such as IGN and GAMESPOT as they probably have a much wider/bigger audience!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Beta_Boy

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Beta_Boy
Accepted Solution
don't they monitor the discussions going on on their own forum! if not then they should be....... (add that to the list of stuff they should do) We do indeed read the forums and report on them to the 'higher powers'. I can appreciate a number of the things you have said and I will raise them with the relevant people. Ideas on how you would like to improve the forums are something I can work on quite easily with Lestrade.
0 Kudos

Are you a leader not a follower?
Can you keep up with me?
Beta_Boy @ www.twitter.com

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[ps3-simo]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[ps3-simo]
Accepted Solution
We do indeed read the forums and report on them to the 'higher powers'. I can appreciate a number of the things you have said and I will raise them with the relevant people. Ideas on how you would like to improve the forums are something I can work on quite easily with Lestrade.

i bet your jobs well good................ can i have it:love:
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[DcP729UK]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[DcP729UK]
Accepted Solution
We do indeed read the forums and report on them to the 'higher powers'. I can appreciate a number of the things you have said and I will raise them with the relevant people. Ideas on how you would like to improve the forums are something I can work on quite easily with Lestrade. i think SOME mods are over zelous here, its shaken my confidence in them to be honest with you Betaboy :rolleyes:
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TheMajor

84%
02 Rank
Progress
TheMajor
Accepted Solution
MGS4 is on the Japanese PSN, they want exclusives too. I am sure once the translation has been finalised it will be on all stores.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Kermit1970

• Award Winner
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Kermit1970
Accepted Solution
This site really needs to be sorted out and updated properly! The release dates section is so out of date and loads of titles are missing. At a time when quality releases are short on supply we need this sort of info to keep us going. Also where is the new MGS4 footage? It's all over IGN etc and given what an awesome game it looks and how big it'll be for PS3 you need to be making the most of it! Come on sort it out guys.... Anyone else got suggestions about other things missing or needed? Sorry for going off topic. How's this avatar for you MrFlibble?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[MrFlibble]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[MrFlibble]
Accepted Solution
We do indeed read the forums and report on them to the 'higher powers'. I can appreciate a number of the things you have said and I will raise them with the relevant people. Ideas on how you would like to improve the forums are something I can work on quite easily with Lestrade.

Thanks Betaboy I appreciate that release dates can greatly vary but I'm sure an updated 'schedules' list should be able to be kept with a minimum of supervision and editing..

Thanks for the avatar Kermit it's perfect
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

mingymoo

• Beta Tester
60%
02 Rank
Progress
mingymoo
Accepted Solution
Its not only this forum that is out of date, the EU backwards compatability chart hasnt been updated since 1.80 (http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm). Come on Sony pull your finger out!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[MrFlibble]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[MrFlibble]