80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Security settings

1 Reply 136 Views Created 04-06-2012

I am having trouble with watching a video.

I am being asked to enter my security number, a four digit number.

I half remember giving this feature a cursory glance, & assumed I set the number to something so simple that it'd be impossible not to guess it.

but I can't get it.

I don't even know what the video is, though I'm hoping it's "The girl with the dragon tattoo, which I paid 99p for.

If it's not it'll be the second 99p video I'll have lost out on as the last time I downloaded the 99p video, I clicked it once to see if it had information about the video, but no information, just went to play, I then had 48 hours & I didn't return in that time, so i paid 99p for to be learnt the fact of don't dare to press a button.

If I "Restore system settings will this restore the security password/passnumber? That 4 digit number?

the security settings are at level 9! which I certainly don't remember setting, & the region is set to America, which I most definitley wouldn't have set, so I'm thinking maybe my 4 year old son was pressing randomly and changed the settings and the code...

I don't know, but how can I reset the security code? that 4 digit number code?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Muttykins

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Muttykins
Accepted Solution

If your on about the security number for parental control unless you have changed it, it should be 0000.

0 Kudos

Re: Security settings

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel