mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress

Shopto Question

23 Replies 463 Views Created 04-09-2012
04 Sep 2012
By mike20036
Hi there I've order a Sony 3D Monitor from them and It says order pending. Does that mean Its getting ready to be sent out? Sorry for asking because I am away this weekend and wanted to make sure It gets here.Thanks for your time.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

frodouk

94%
08 Rank
Progress
frodouk
Accepted Solution
Means its not been actioned/progressed yet.
0 Kudos

Re: Shopto Question

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
Thanks for the answer frodouk.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

frodouk

94%
08 Rank
Progress
frodouk
Accepted Solution
np
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IcemanAFC

84%
05 Rank
Progress
IcemanAFC
Accepted Solution

mike20036 wrote:
Hi there I've order a Sony 3D Monitor from them and It says order pending. Does that mean Its getting ready to be sent out? Sorry for asking because I am away this weekend and wanted to make sure It gets here.Thanks for your time.

Can you let me know if it is value for money at the price point you got it for? I want one as well but unsure about the value it offers.

0 Kudos

SIC PARVIS MAGNA

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
I'll let you know what the tv Is like when I get It from them.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

would have been better off getting a 3D TV which is bigger and cheaper..

-

My friend returned the 3D monitor as it was poor compared to my  51" samsung 3D TV

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
CrustyJockStrap I got this tv for my bedroom. As I can't fit a bigger tv In my bedroom.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

mike20036 wrote:
CrustyJockStrap I got this tv for my bedroom. As I can't fit a bigger tv In my bedroom.

It's not a TV though it is a monitor.

-

You could have got a TV the same size for cheaper ;)

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

GraphiteGB

• MVP
98%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

You are being charge a massive amount of mark up for the HARDWARE locked 2 player mode.

Thats it nothing else.

You are going to have to Play a lot of 2 player ofline multiplayer for this to make any return on the Sony markup.. and Its only Specific titles... the mode does not enable with out the software coded to do so...

0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IcemanAFC

84%
05 Rank
Progress
IcemanAFC
Accepted Solution

Can this be hooked up to a macbook?

0 Kudos

SIC PARVIS MAGNA

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

GraphiteGB

• MVP
98%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

Yep. if the Mac has HDMI or component out via the mini display port as its bog standard over priced 3D monitor with 1 PS3 specific mode added. 

3-in-1 Display: all-in-one solution that works seamlessly with any HD gaming console, digital or satellite cable TV box, and PC via component or HDMI cable for all of your HD content.

Mac users have had problems getting monitors to auto detect the 3D feeds. but thats likely just the normal % of failures every system has...  

"Mac book" is to gerneric. dig up your model specs to be 100% sure...  

( Mac books have been around for ages. you could have stuck the CPU type in or case type. )

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

From SIEE blog "There is no guarantee that all USB storage devices are compatible with your system." for firmware 4.50

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required. Java script failure in remote play at login is IE render engine setting in IE security set to off... turn it on...

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IcemanAFC

84%
05 Rank
Progress
IcemanAFC
Accepted Solution

GraphiteGB wrote:

Yep. if the Mac has HDMI or component out via the mini display port as its bog standard over priced 3D monitor with 1 PS3 specific mode added. 

3-in-1 Display: all-in-one solution that works seamlessly with any HD gaming console, digital or satellite cable TV box, and PC via component or HDMI cable for all of your HD content.

Mac users have had problems getting monitors to auto detect the 3D feeds. but thats likely just the normal % of failures every system has...  

"Mac book" is to gerneric. dig up your model specs to be 100% sure...  

( Mac books have been around for ages. you could have stuck the CPU type in or case type. )

Thanks for that. I have the Macbook Air 2012. Not sure if it has the HDMI out but will check and do some research

0 Kudos

SIC PARVIS MAGNA

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
Got the monitor today and like It very much. Which remote control do I need to buy for my monitor? Thanks.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

GraphiteGB

• MVP
98%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

Normaly peole buy the Second gen/Version2 Media/BD remote. it was built for SonyTVs and PS3 combo.. of ebay.

You can tell the remote is second gen has specific TV controlls while still being black...

This also controlls BD media and XMB...on PS3 via BT.

Don't by the first gen it won't work with your monitor...

Version 2

SCEE still have problems agreeing to Ship it to EU. 

So most are from USA. Do not get the Japan version the button mapping is flipped due to the X & O changes. 

Other wise the set up is the same as any Universal remote for Sony TVs.

Even cable box or sat box remotes should allow there TV function to be set as Sony.  

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
Thanks for the Info. So can I get any sony remote control for the monitor then? Just want to make sure.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
I am In town tomorrow and which universal remote control do I need to get? And do you need to put code In for the universal remote for the sony one? Thanks.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

GraphiteGB

• MVP
98%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

You buy the universal remote that has the buttons for the features you need only for the monitor.

Yes universal remotes need a code entered from the long list included in the packaging.

After set up they work just like any other remote untill the battery is dead...

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
Thanks for the Information GraphitGB. Will getting one tomorrow.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

mike20036

98%
08 Rank
Progress
mike20036
Accepted Solution
Right I've found a sony remote I want which Is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-Bravia-Digital-RM-ED016-Original-Television-Remote-Control-and-RM-ED0... Will that do the trick? And I read that It can used any sony tv remote which somebody says here http://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-3/60-35/just-got-the-sony-3d-monitor-thing-have-a-few-s/35-5544...
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

GraphiteGB

• MVP
98%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

It should do. ( I don't like the volume and channel controll locations but thats sony remotes for you )

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel