kellinho

52%
02 Rank
Progress

Sony's poor customer service and complaint procedure

66 Replies 2,262 Views Created 03-01-2011
03 Jan 2011
By kellinho

Hi everyone this may be a bit of a boring one but my PS3 died a month ago. I was so disappointed I wrote a letter to Sony computer entertainment regarding why I feel let down by Sony after I have bought their original playstation,ps2,psp and Ps3 over the last 15years.I sent the letter recorded so know they received it December 6th yet have had no reply.
So my frustration with them has been compounded by what I see as their rudeness and ignorance. I work for a large global company and when we receive a complaint we have to acknowledge it within 24hours to the customer and then investigate and follow up within 10days. I sent the letter to Great marlborough street in London and phoned them December 21st to ask about their complaints procedure. I was promised I would be called back but heard nothing. I'm so disillusioned by their 'customer service' team seemingly not caring so wondered has anyone else experienced this?
Where do I go next above the customer service managers they have in Great Marlborough street?
A simple acknowledgement would have gone a long way.
Thanks
Peter Kelly

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Warren_Jeeves

• Award Winner
98%
15 Rank
Progress
Warren_Jeeves
Accepted Solution
Like I said, you should have just let it go after you sent the report. You most have sent a message back that was in some way offensive, otherwise you wouldn't be in the position you're in now.

Anyway, it was only a one day ban, learn from it and let it go.

And yes, I know a lot of vile things get said on them streaming services, but it's best not to get personaly involed.
0 Kudos

Re: Sony's poor customer service and complaint procedure

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kellinho

52%
02 Rank
Progress
kellinho
Accepted Solution
throughout life barriers are placed in front of us. you can go no further than the barrier or you can break it down. well done breaking it
0 Kudos

Re: Sony's poor customer service and complaint procedure

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

stevenglockner

44%
02 Rank
Progress
stevenglockner
Accepted Solution

sony has the worst costomer service, poor is an understatment, sucks, nonexistant.  Their solution to everything is to format the device.  Their online chat doesnt work, their phone reps hang up on you then you wait another hour to get them on the phone again, then hang up by accident again.  they have no way returning online double purchases that was a software mistake on their part unless you call them.  not wanting to buy another sony device, after owning playstation, 2 sony Z1 phones that just died after 2 months each, and 2  PS3's that have now failed.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

The_Lexx

89%
08 Rank
Progress
The_Lexx
Accepted Solution

@stevenglockner, you're talking to people Sony banned from this site last year!

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel