Krooze-Control

84%
02 Rank
Progress

The Bargain Bin!

15,523 Replies 134,393 Views Created 27-09-2007
27 Sep 2007
By Krooze-Control
The Bargain Bin let me explain: Here is where everyone can share their PS3 game & accessory bargains they find. In other words everyone will benefit from this and save money. All you have to do is post the name of the game or accessory, The shop link or name and the price. I will give you an example so you know what I mean. Shop Link: Click Here Game: Ninja Garden: Sigma Price: £29.99 Delivery: Free Ok I think you have good idea what I’m on about now. Ok let the bargain bin commence. :gr8:
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

* Blows cobwebs of the Bargain Bin*

Borderlands The Pre Sequel £ 12.99 at Base.com,great price if your still gaming on PS3.

http://www.base.com/buy/product/borderlands-the-pre-sequel-ps3/dgc-borderlandspsps3.htm?awc=2694_142...

0 Kudos

Re: The Bargain Bin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

Rhinne

• MVP
98%
09 Rank
Progress
Rhinne
DONTDIE_MULTIPLY
Accepted Solution

Try posting on the US forums. 

Here in Europe we get a crappy deal, as there's only 120 games available on the subscription. The rest are individual rental costs and a library half the size of the US.

You might find the URL under your caps lock key.

0 Kudos

The Bargain Bin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xchamboo_ra

25%
02 Rank
Progress
xchamboo_ra
Accepted Solution

tnx

0 Kudos

The Bargain Bin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
08 Rank
Progress
TheLordPegasus
Accepted Solution

Tales From the Bordelands Season Pass on Amazon US for under $5 and on my PS Store for over $24 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q7IOWOY/ref=pe_644370_198364530_em_1p_0_ti

0 Kudos

The Bargain Bin!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

YouLiveBRO

26%
02 Rank
Progress
YouLiveBRO
Accepted Solution

FC2 is on sale (£3.50)now till the 5th of October. It is a cheap game hence its 8 years old. I play this game since day one! On a different profiles and on all systems. I love the ps3 version because its just works better even if the resolution is not that high. The colours and comtrast are better on ps3. Still a great game for the oldschool shooter lovers, slow placed and realistic gunfight, and the best map editor which leads to 100s of awesome user created maps. I created a new psn profile just for this game, I bought a ps3 again just for this game! :p this game is still alive on PSN(only).
It is easy to fill a room up to 16 players they just come, and play there are voting about maches and maps and just fun pure fun. l would like to convince everybody who is looking for something special long-lasting multiplayer experience.
I don't care howmuch will it coast but I will leave my superslim on every evening with a dedicated server, so everybody can come and join, it would be nice if others would do it so(when they have the maps)I own 150 map and continue to download some more. You can search on FCmaps.net and download them in the ingame browser, it's easy!
Please leave a comment below, and if you didn't try this yet give a go you wont feel bad about it!

0 Kudos

The Bargain Bin!

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel