soulfulassassin

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Xploder: Ultimate Edition

37 Replies 2,173 Views Created 14-04-2012
14 Apr 2012
By soulfulassassin

Why aren't Sony banning people for using this?

I find it totally unfair on people who earn their trophies the hard way like me. I got Splinter Cell HD platinum normally and Im proud of getting it because its not an easy plat to get.

But now a few people on my friends list are cheating the Splinter Cell plat, and lots of other plats getting around a thousand trophies in less than a week.

Its becoming a waste of time earning trophies anymore because of these cheaters that shouldnt be allowed to continue to cheat.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

soulfulassassin

80%
02 Rank
Progress
soulfulassassin
Accepted Solution

Those werent done by me, I dont want to say who did it because I believe he reads this forum, all Im going to say is its a close friend of mine who lives near me and we share stuff. But it was done behind my back twice as you can see. I havent ever used a cheat save myself. Thats why Im not happy about Xploder, If I was a cheat dont you think Id be using Xploder?

I just wish I could delete those 2 because I had a perfect trophy collection till that happened.

0 Kudos

Re: Xploder: Ultimate Edition

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

They must have been done by you, unless you're sharing your account details with your friend, which is against the T&C's anyway.

0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Martain2

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Martain2
Accepted Solution

Wrathchild68 wrote:

They must have been done by you, unless you're sharing your account details with your friend, which is against the T&C's anyway.

Not necessarily, his friend might have come round and used his PS3 with his log in details stored on it without Soulfullassassins knowledge.

I've get 32 platinum's myself including some long grinding and hard ones such as Resistance 2, GTA 4, Dead Space 2 and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and every single one of my trophies have been earned by me without cheating/hacking, check my profile out if you want to.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

LATEST PLATINUM: 3D Dot Game Heroes

*Click here to view my PSN Profile*

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Not necessarily, his friend might have come round and used his PS3 with his log in details stored on it without Soulfullassassins knowledge.

I've get 32 platinum's myself including some long grinding and hard ones such as Resistance 2, GTA 4, Dead Space 2 and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and every single one of my trophies have been earned by me without cheating/hacking, check my profile out if you want to.

The thing is, he has several Socom: Confrontation ones which were achieved within a couple of minutes. Some of those are really hard to get and there was a hack out that let you do this.

0 Kudos

Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

castaway666

• MVP
98%
14 Rank
Progress
castaway666
Accepted Solution
I got all my platinums like that......oh wait... nevermind.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

The thing is, he has several Socom: Confrontation ones which were achieved within a couple of minutes. Some of those are really hard to get and there was a hack out that let you do this.

E-bay is a cheats friend lol. You can get trophys ( like he has with Socom ) for a few quid. Crazy people do it, but there ya go.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

E-bay is a cheats friend lol. You can get trophys ( like he has with Socom ) for a few quid. Crazy people do it, but there ya go.

Pretty sad really. Worse thing they did was bring trophies into the mix, what happened to just playing because you like it and not trying to outdo your mates for a trophy.

I'm not even bothered about getting them. In fact I don't even attempt to get them in-game.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

BAZ1307

• Beta Tester
90%
05 Rank
Progress
BAZ1307
Accepted Solution
I have to say I'm quite annoyed that there's an exploit out there to get all of the FUEL trophies. I think I played the game at least 100 hours plus in the short space of 2 weeks to get that Platinum… Although as soon as the final trophy popped up, I never wanted to make eye contact with the game again. Thinking about it now actually makes me feel physically sick. :|

I can't believe I used to use Xploder when I was a kid. I used to use it get my Pokemon upto level 99. Until it literally exploded my game (corrupted). :(
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

Wrathchild68 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Martain2 wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

Pretty sad really. Worse thing they did was bring trophies into the mix, what happened to just playing because you like it and not trying to outdo your mates for a trophy.

I'm not even bothered about getting them. In fact I don't even attempt to get them in-game.

I wouldn't say that bringing trophies into gaming was bad or anything, but what i think is sad is when gamers cheat to get the trophies to show off too people, making out they achieved them, when in fact they didn't even earn them.

Example, someone having 30+ plat-trophies on show, but as soon as it's found out that someone got a plat- ( like the socom trophy times shown earlier ) it means nothing what that gamer says about his game-card / trophy listings as he didn't play the game like the trophy was showing everyone.

Now what i mean?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sympozium_666

84%
02 Rank
Progress
sympozium_666
Accepted Solution
Omg Xploder is back.....
0 Kudos

----------------------------------
Danza, danza, Danza di fuoco e ghiaccio!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Yeah, talk about a Blast from the past

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
99%
12 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Last time i used one was on the Sega Megadrive. :D 

Yes my 30+ platinums are all mine all earned legitimately. :P 

I don't know why people try to fool themselves and others with cheat systems when everyone's trophy profile's can be viewed online for all to see.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

mont348 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

I don't know why people try to fool themselves and others with cheat systems when everyone's trophy profile's can be viewed online for all to see.

It's the same on MW3. You get somebody who will brag that they have a 2.5 KDR and are a beast at the game. You go check them out on Elite and they will only have .50 KDR and are absolutely terrible. You call them out and their reply is "That's my brothers account." So when you ask them for their account name they never reply.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

mont348 wrote:

You know why, if they can't even play games correctly, they won't have a clue how the sites work.

But cheating does not matter as long as game like Alone In The Dark or Terminator Salvation Give alway platinum trophies to the rental market.

Trophies will remain permanently pointless untill they are regulated...

Eyepet original platinum was stupidly hard to get for all the wrong reasons. The game was to hard even for adults and required you to shop on the PSN store. (online trophy blocked)

0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RONNYNS

92%
06 Rank
Progress
RONNYNS
Accepted Solution
did a quick look and found one guy with 410 platinums... -> http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/duck360 this guy cant be much outside the house... lol..
0 Kudos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
05 Rank
Progress
LittleBigDragonz
Accepted Solution

mont348 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

sympozium_666 wrote:
Omg Xploder is back.....

Last time i used one was on the Sega Mega drive. :D 

Yes my 30+ platinum's are all mine all earned legitimately. :P 

Funny enough my last time was on a Sega console as well.

Yes your trophies are cool, and you should be proud, i only have four plats, but i earned every one of them. lol.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PlayerUMD

80%
02 Rank
Progress
PlayerUMD
Accepted Solution
Do you seriously just play games to show off your digital trophies?

They're the most worthless thing to ever exist in a game.

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel