Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition.

Hey guys,

So sorry to hear about some problems with crashes and bugs - can you reply with more details and i will send them on to the dev team to be looked at.

Thanks for your patience.

Sarah

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 79 (1,558 Views)
Level 14

Playstation Staff

@rikkusarah 

[For me anyway] happens everytime the game tries to access the leaderboards/global stats inbetween each level, If I cancel that it doesn't happen. Happens sometimes when I select the leaderboards from the main menu (also the leaderboards are always stuck at getting information (or whatever it says!), never actually lists any users names.

About 1 in every 3 crashes resulted in the gamesave getting corrupted, can just download the last save that was uploaded, but still annoying.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 79 (1,555 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@moriarty1975 

Hi, thanks so much for this detailed feedback. I spoke to the dev team today and they are collating all the reports and looking into it. I will keep you guys in the loop!

some_text
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 79 (1,544 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The game keeps suffering from network errors! Also the private lobby setting is not private at all!!?

Another thing I noticed is when I close the game it seizes my ps4 for about 10-15 secs? Very worrying.....not too happy even if it's free! If I paid I'd be furious!!! Please sort it out!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 79 (1,503 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Same issue as Moriarty.  Whenever I finish a level, the game crashes as soon as my stats are submitted & the nation score boards appear.  One possible difference, if I'm playing campaign and cancel submitting my statsthem, the cutscene will play for the following level, and crash as soon as it's finished.

Fantastic game otherwise, hope the issues get resolved so I can continue my Zombie hunting ways (or being devoured by them, deffinetly one of the two).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 79 (1,452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

I'm guessing a short term solution would be to play it while not connected to the internet (not just signed out of PSN)? Will give it ago later on.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 79 (1,445 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

This game is unplayable in any form of online co-op. Be it arcade, campaign etc.
network error and both sides get kicked. Worst part, googling it sounds like these
Problems existed 3 years ago on the ps3 version.

Also PRIVATE acts like public... Tosses randoms in can't even invite your friends.

What a pos use my damn Ps+ money I'm being forced to pay now song on better servers for mp games and online like Microsoft not these bs indie games nobody cares about.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 79 (1,409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi everyone.

Firstly thanks so much for providing such detailed feedback.

We are currently working with the developers to discover the route of the problem and will be updating you all as soon as we have more deails.

Secondly please accept our apologies for the inconvenience these problems have caused you.

Thanks

Sarah

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 79 (1,318 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

No problems here, @rikkusarah. I played 4 levels today without any errors, even my stats were uploaded within 15 sec of completing the level. Great game btw. I hope devs can issue the fix soon, so everyone can enjoy the game equally.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 79 (1,257 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Private game not working
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 79 (1,250 Views)
0 Kudos