Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition.

Did you try to do the level without using your quickselect, cause we had the same problem.
As soon as i clicked on a quickselect button, there was the network issue.
Not the best solution, but you could still play till the patch comes out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 79 (880 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

RnkG,

I'm case you didn't know, Housemarque already has a nice portfolio of great games on PS3, Super Stardust, Dead Nation, and Outland. They also did Resogun on PS4, but they did not do the port of Dead Nation on PS4, Climax Studios did. I gotta wonder what games you've been playing over the last 8 years if you're questioning confidence in another project because of some errors in a specific game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 79 (828 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

KwietStorm,

Great point! And I did play Resogun a little bit but not much because of titles like AC4 and BF4 (which I'm definitely questioning DICE as well for future business). But the fact of the matter is, I didn't know they created Resogun when I was playing it (which ran flawlessly) and so my first perceived impression of Housemarque is the PS4 release of Dead Nation. That's where the questions stemmed from, right or wrong, that was the perception and in customer service/product delivery perceived image is a valid factor, if not the most important for retaining customers. Also check my PSN account for the gaming history!

I thought the questions were fair, but here again, that's just my perception.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 79 (788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

But the rest of my comment still stands. Sure, customer perception is vital, but at the end of the day, this is about you and your gaming experience. If you were to prematurely pack up and leave without looking into things further, and finding out that Housemarque didn't do the port like I said, you're only doing yourself a disservice. Anyway, realistically, it hasn't been long at all, and it was free, like you mentioned. The reason I brought up other games is because if we all turned away the next game from X studio because of a bug, we would almost have no games to play these days.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 79 (780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i guess "this weeks patch" has become next weeks patch.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 79 (525 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

New 1.02 update is live now.

BjShesrIEAA4gba.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 79 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

**SCORE BUG**

I don't know if this has been reported yet but there is a bug with the score. It's not saving the bonus score, it keeps the score what it was at the end of the level. Example would be I went through the first level with 14,000,000 and had a bonus score added of 8,000,000 so i had 22,000,000+ So I let it do its score upload thing and exit to the main menu before I shut down. When I load the 2nd level up to continue it starts me out with 14,000,000 instead of 22,000,000. It saves my multiplier though. Has this been brought up yet? I haven't seen anything on this yet

Also the PS3 version had a quick reload secret where if you click to reload and switch weapons it would fill your clip without you having to wait the full reload time. Is this part of the patch as well?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 79 (488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

yea i spoke too soon. well played patch :smileyhappy:....thxs tho 4 real. now we can play w/ our friends

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 79 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your patience and support while we worked on getting this patch out, the patch is now live in EU and US

It includes the below fixes

Dead Nation™: Apocalypse Edition V1.02 Patch

Fixed a crash that occurred in the instance that PSN accounts have more than 100 friends.
Fixed a synchronization issue that caused players to be disconnected during online games.
Fixed an issue that allowed other players to join Private games.
Broadcast+ now accepts votes in lower case and vote effects are now reset on player death.
Updated audio libraries to fix an issue where audio could be lost during Broadcast+ and video capture.

We apologise to all players that have experienced problems and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that submitted crash logs, without which, it could have taken us much longer to address several of the points noted above.

If anyone is still experiencing problems please let us know!

Thanks

Sarah

some_text
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 79 (392 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for the patch!! I've yet to try to play since the patch, but i don't see anything in the patch about the score issue I've had. See my post 2 posts above. Is this somethin anyone else has had? I imagine most people don't play for score, so that's why no one has brought this up? Do you know if this has been reported about the score bug?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 79 (347 Views)
0 Kudos