14 Nov 2013
By: Keech69

3 Posts

Skyrim for PS4

24 Replies 10,257 Views Created 14-11-2013

If anyone ever had a favorite game they know what i mean when i say "please dont make me say goodbye".

When i first got Skyrim i didnt know how to describe it besides saying its my favorite game, and i would hate to not have it available for PS4. if Sony adds it to the store (even for $60, HD retexture by bethesda) id pay it, sure ill probably keep my ps3 untill it dies (its old) then i probably wont by a ps3 ever again. i dont wanna get a gaming pc, ive been a Playstation Fanboy my whole life, all i ask is for Sony and Bethesda to work on a small project to ADD skyrim to the playstation store and available for purchase on PS4. Please, from one hardcore gamer who may have an addiction to skyrim, to his favorite company SONY.

ADD SKYRIM:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (10,257 Views)

Re: Skyrim for PS4

ALSO BORDERLANDS 2

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25 (10,253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

it's not up tp Sony.

It's up to the developers/publishers

Also ps4 chat -------->http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-General-Discussion/bd-p/bEN_PS4GD

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25 (10,248 Views)
0 Kudos

i forgot to mention bethesda but itd be nice if skyrim was added to the playstation store, thanks for the response

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25 (10,204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Just buy it on PC with the hi res texture packs - you'll be waiting awhile for it to turn up on PS4.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25 (10,169 Views)
0 Kudos

Well on the good note...You'll get to play The Elder Scrolls Online when it comes out for PS4! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25 (10,019 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Tbh, I personally would prefer an Oblivion/Morrowind remake. Not because i hate Skyrim (I actually love that game!), but simply because it wouldnt sell well as most people already have it on the current gen systems and it's only been out for about 2 years right? 

Oblivion (my personal favourite elder scrolls game) or Morrowind with updated visuals, combat system and so on next gen consoles would be orgasmic!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25 (10,000 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

After the endless hassle they had with developing it, I think Bethesda would be happier locking it away never to be seen again. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25 (9,981 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Like strangeplaice says, it was a bit of a cafuffle and I doubt Bethesda will be porting Skyrim to PS4 as they will likely be working on the new Fallout 4 game. Source:  - Fallout 4 trademark

I doubt in all fairness that porting Skyrim to PS4 would make good sale numbers anyway, even if the Skyrim made good sales on 360/PS3/PC. I'd more put your hopeson the thought of Bethesda to make a new Elder scrolls game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25 (9,917 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Skyrim is Awesome hopefully the developers decide it should come out on PS4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25 (9,792 Views)
0 Kudos