Level 13

Re: BF4 vs KILLZONE

used to love battlefeild on pc shame my pc will no longer play it.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 50 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Killzone, after the latest footage iv seen, it looks sharper than battlefield and is my kind of fps
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 50 (251 Views)
0 Kudos

I cannot remember where i seen it but someone who went and played KZ shadowfall at a gaming event actually said that the graphics were that good they were on par with high end graphics that he had seen on a pc.

I can pretty much believe him on this because for one Geurilla make KZ games really pretty and the fact they are only coding for one specific hardware package which means they can tweak every part and squeeze as much as they can out of what they have. Naughty dog and Uncharted 2 being a very good example.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Food for thought:

Great graphics does not a great game make

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 50 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

nexesstar wrote:

Food for thought:

Great graphics does not a great game make

It does when the game name contains Killzone. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 50 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

never been a kilzone fan best one to date is the vita version imo

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 50 (221 Views)
0 Kudos

But graphics are important in a game you wouldn't play BF5 with ps1 graphics would you? No thought not, you are looking for all adpects of games to improve visuals, gameplay etc. whoever says graphics are not important they are lying.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 50 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Killzone 2 for me.  Single player was awesome, Mp wasn't bad either.

KZ3 was a little meh.  SP was far too easy.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 50 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

latchy-j wrote:
But graphics are important in a game you wouldn't play BF5 with ps1 graphics would you? No thought not, you are looking for all adpects of games to improve visuals, gameplay etc. whoever says graphics are not important they are lying.

give me gameplay and enjoyment first thats why i still play many ps1 or older  games

top graphics are good yes but essental no!

And thats the truth

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 50 (207 Views)

Well i like to move on. Graphics are a big part for me and makes a game. Its all down to the immersive factor to, i like games that if i shoot someone in the head their remains are there on the wall behind them. Or beautifully modelled guns, you get the idea. Thats my opinion and yours is different. I just cant play a game with poor graphics now.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 50 (200 Views)
0 Kudos