13 Nov 2013
Playstation Staff

Bad news

42 Replies 885 Views Created 13-11-2013

All the reviews starting to come in for the exclusive titles are all fairly bad except for resogun and Killzone aint terrible at an average of 8

http://www.shopto.net/news/44650/PlayStation-4-launch-title--review-round-up

One giving Knack a 4

Contrast getting 5

Its hardly WOW here comes the next gen, although I do apprecaite a lot of reviews can be old tosh but its not a great start in what could be for the xbox and Foarz Dead Rising and Ryse lets wait and see I expected more though

A gamer not a fanboy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 43 (885 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Bad news

I wasn't expecting to get GOTY level stuff out at launch, more than happy seeing 8/10s. Knack has never looked great to be so that was kinda expected.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 43 (871 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I'm getting the PS4 for the long haul and I'm sure killzone will be great and I'll enjoy it. Great games will come, I'm not worried.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 43 (865 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

thats console launch games for you. i dont think the x1 launch games will review well either but its what comes in the next few months/ years thats important.
Message 4 of 43 (858 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have no problem with the early rankings. the only launch game completely new to me that I was interested in was KZ. Hoping a buddy gets an xbone so I can play ryse. other then that, yea not overly concerned
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 43 (854 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

To be fair, I don't think Knack was ever going to be a Halo for the PS4, so I think you're doing okay so far :-) Killzone looks fun!

Xbox One has exceeded my expectations!
PS4- Fall 2014???
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 43 (831 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Meh, I can live with them scores :smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 43 (826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Launch games tend to suck... So no great shock. Still killzone is getting mostly good scores.
Now if Ryse should some how gets a 9/10 I will keep my Xbox one order.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 43 (818 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

GaViN7UK wrote:
Launch games tend to suck... So no great shock. Still killzone is getting mostly good scores.
Now if Ryse should some how gets a 9/10 I will keep my Xbox one order.

As someone who wants to play Ryse before anything else, I shall sum up how the scoring will go:

"The graphics in Ryse are some of the best you can buy on the console, and the arstistic design as a whole really does make your jaw drop at times. However, linear gameplay and a clunky combat system that gets repetitive after barely 10 minutes prevent this game from being anything more than a showpiece for the Xbox One- 7/10, 6/10, 65%, 6.5/10, 2.5stars, 71/100.

Xbox One has exceeded my expectations!
PS4- Fall 2014???
Message 9 of 43 (795 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I don't give a monkeys about review scores. Haven't read one on a long time.
Message 10 of 43 (778 Views)