13 Nov 2013
Playstation Staff

Bad news

42 Replies 879 Views Created 13-11-2013

All the reviews starting to come in for the exclusive titles are all fairly bad except for resogun and Killzone aint terrible at an average of 8

http://www.shopto.net/news/44650/PlayStation-4-launch-title--review-round-up

One giving Knack a 4

Contrast getting 5

Its hardly WOW here comes the next gen, although I do apprecaite a lot of reviews can be old tosh but its not a great start in what could be for the xbox and Foarz Dead Rising and Ryse lets wait and see I expected more though

A gamer not a fanboy
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 43 (879 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Bad news

I wasn't expecting to get GOTY level stuff out at launch, more than happy seeing 8/10s. Knack has never looked great to be so that was kinda expected.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 43 (865 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I'm getting the PS4 for the long haul and I'm sure killzone will be great and I'll enjoy it. Great games will come, I'm not worried.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 43 (859 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

thats console launch games for you. i dont think the x1 launch games will review well either but its what comes in the next few months/ years thats important.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (852 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have no problem with the early rankings. the only launch game completely new to me that I was interested in was KZ. Hoping a buddy gets an xbone so I can play ryse. other then that, yea not overly concerned
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 43 (848 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

To be fair, I don't think Knack was ever going to be a Halo for the PS4, so I think you're doing okay so far :-) Killzone looks fun!

Xbox One has exceeded my expectations!
PS4- Fall 2014???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 43 (825 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Meh, I can live with them scores :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 43 (820 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Launch games tend to suck... So no great shock. Still killzone is getting mostly good scores.
Now if Ryse should some how gets a 9/10 I will keep my Xbox one order.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 43 (812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

GaViN7UK wrote:
Launch games tend to suck... So no great shock. Still killzone is getting mostly good scores.
Now if Ryse should some how gets a 9/10 I will keep my Xbox one order.

As someone who wants to play Ryse before anything else, I shall sum up how the scoring will go:

"The graphics in Ryse are some of the best you can buy on the console, and the arstistic design as a whole really does make your jaw drop at times. However, linear gameplay and a clunky combat system that gets repetitive after barely 10 minutes prevent this game from being anything more than a showpiece for the Xbox One- 7/10, 6/10, 65%, 6.5/10, 2.5stars, 71/100.

Xbox One has exceeded my expectations!
PS4- Fall 2014???
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (789 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I don't give a monkeys about review scores. Haven't read one on a long time.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (772 Views)