20 Dec 2013
By: GrafixZzz-

1 Posts

Dualshock 4 Touch Pad problems

4 Replies 585 Views Created 20-12-2013

Dont know if anyone has had this issue, my touch pad feels loose, and not in place. I bought killzone day one and the touchpad options worked, swiping up and down, left and right would work, but now i just recently bought assassins creed black flag and the map options dont work, pinching and dragging my fingers along the pad doesnt work. if i apply ALOT of pressure the control sense my fingers for a limited time, I dont know if the touchpad is loose and thats the problem? is it not connected? please help and let me know if other people have the same problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (585 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Dualshock 4 Touch Pad problems

[ Edited ]

'ello mate, I'm not much help to you right now but I've been wondering the same thing. My touchpad seems loose and you can move it around a lil' which feels unnatural. I thought if tightening the screws might help but I can't find a screwdriver small enough anyway so.. Let me know if you find any further info on how to tighten please man. 

The noise it makes aswell when swiping.. annoying as, like a subtle sound of button bashin...

People might think we're being picky but hell naw' the money we paid out for the system, everything should be on point! - Or for all we know, they had a kick about with the boxes in the store room of the shop you bought it in. Psh.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (473 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

To be fair if they had used your boxes as footballs in the store I reckon it'd be your console faulty not just your ds4. Haven't really noticed my touchpad being loose. Nor my sticks wearing which some have complained of too. I do agree though if you're paying 40 odd quid for a controller it needs to do the job. Falling apart after 2 months isn't good enough. Take it back to the store for a swapsie.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I got 2 pads 1 came with the ps4 and is showing sighns of wear on the left analogue.
The other is the blue one and that is the same.
Don't know what kind of rubber they are using on these pads but it's not good enough
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (415 Views)
0 Kudos

the ribbon connector inside the touch pad may not be in-tacked
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (46 Views)
0 Kudos