29 Nov 2013
Playstation Staff

GAME Phase 3 Pre-Orders

29 Replies 5,679 Views Created 29-11-2013

Hello does anyone know when GAME Phase 3 Pre-orders will be messaged about their PS4 and when they will get it. I ordered 22/10/13

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 30 (5,679 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: GAME Phase 3 Pre-Orders

No idea pal, but you'll be lucky to get any form of comunication from GAME.  I orderd 10/8/13, was told by GAME I'd get it release day and I've still got no idea of when I'm getting it.  Got in touch with GAME and all they're saying is you'll get it by christmas.  

Have you been asked to pay the full amount for the console yet?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 30 (5,634 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey fella, 

Phase two is happening next week so I would assume it will be on the tail end of that - seeing as a percentage of phase 2 already have theirs. 

(i linked the info on the other phase thread)

I am phase 3 and have been told that most phase 3 will get in the next weeks batch......fingers crossed for you too bud

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 30 (5,625 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

where did you hear it's next week? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 30 (5,612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I am wondering this myself, but I am on Phase 2. 

Pre-ordered my console in store on 12/08/2013. Have recieved no communication from the store as of yet. The Twitter account they encourage you to interact with is of no use, their last tweet was October 28th, and despite sending a couple of tweets, I'm yet to receive a reply. 

I am going to go and get my copy of FIFA 14 tomorrow, so hopefully, I'll get some sort of sense out of them! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 30 (5,602 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Here ya go peeps - Source and quote - http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/11/29/ps4-asda-tesco-uk-stock-rush-bewilders/

"After contacting GAME UK, we were informed that phase 2 of PS4 stock will arrive 3 days after the official UK release date. This is good news for those of you that ordered back in August, but missed the day one launch window, so you can expect to get hands-on with the PS4 console still in the launch week if all goes to plan."

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 30 (5,592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Corbion wrote:

Here ya go peeps - Source and quote - http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/11/29/ps4-asda-tesco-uk-stock-rush-bewilders/

"After contacting GAME UK, we were informed that phase 2 of PS4 stock will arrive 3 days after the official UK release date. This is good news for those of you that ordered back in August, but missed the day one launch window, so you can expect to get hands-on with the PS4 console still in the launch week if all goes to plan."

Might get lucky on Sunday (I know it's only 2 days, but God loves a try-er). Thanks Corbion, still going to go to the store tomorrow to see what the latest is on it! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 30 (5,579 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

My pleasure matey - good luck with the hunt - hopefully not too long to wait for the phase 2/3 crew

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 30 (5,576 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@shacko  thanks for replying to me, yeah GAME are very bad for pre-ordered consoles, on my reciept my number isnt on it i asked them but they said they cant do nothing. Quite Annoyed 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 30 (5,537 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@Corbion  Thanks for replying, thanks for the info and hope you get yours too :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 30 (5,534 Views)
0 Kudos