27 Sep 2013
By: kicper12

3 Posts

GAME phase 2 question

10 Replies 824 Views Created 27-09-2013

I preordered my ps4 on 20th of August and been put in phase 2. The person at the store told me that if i start queing up real early for midnight launch i could still get one day one. Could anyone confirm this for me?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (824 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: GAME phase 2 question

I have heard that there will be consoles available for Phase 2 orders but they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. So yeah maybe queing up early could help you get a console on launch day. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (790 Views)
0 Kudos

Do you know how early you should do it. Im thinking go GAME around 6pm? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (780 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

If I were in Phase 2 I'd start queuing straight after the store closes (so about 6pm), I would take my ipod and PS Vita to make it fly by.

Luckily I'm in Phase 1 so I can go last minute, massive relief after knowing mines guaranteed. You should easily get one if you queued at 6 well only if you are really patient as you'll be queueing for 6hrs then, so i'd take food and drink as well and a strong bladder would be an advantage.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (718 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Charlsie18 wrote:

If I were in Phase 2 I'd start queuing straight after the store closes (so about 6pm), I would take my ipod and PS Vita to make it fly by.

Luckily I'm in Phase 1 so I can go last minute, massive relief after knowing mines guaranteed. You should easily get one if you queued at 6 well only if you are really patient as you'll be queueing for 6hrs then, so i'd take food and drink as well and a strong bladder would be an advantage.

So that way if you get robbed your not just losing your PS4 but your ipod and Vita too lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

6pm? Not early enough.

I'm queuing for midnight launch as the shop opens in the morning.

I would say go at about 3pm.
Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Edward/Ed)
Hypermobility Syndrome Awareness. Zebra warriors
Hypermobility Syndrome Awareness
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (691 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
I think it depends on your store and its location on the the time you should go. As my local one I could probably go anytime after 6pm be fine maybe even a bit later, but the in town one near me I would say a lot earlier like SourApple says.
Maybe a good idea is to go in the day before and ask what the stock levels is like in store for launch.
 photo Singature-superman-2_zps990d7775.gif
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (678 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I spoke to a very helpful game employee (Belfast) yesterday and he said that all phase 1 and half of phase 2 would be guaranteed day1 consoles and that he is ringing about 1000 people next week to confirm bundles.

This would have to be done on a first ordered basis. He also said the rest of the phase 2 people would have their consoles within 2 weeks and then extra stock before Chrimbo.

If true Sony are on par with Santa and the elves in ensuring all the kiddies (and big kiddies) are kept happy this festive season.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

The beauty of internet pre-ordering no waiting in lines. I got an email of shopto before saying i am guaranteed one launch day although i would have thought so ordering it on 22nd Feb haha
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (625 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I honestly don't know how people could wait for hours on end. I want to experience it for my self. But I just can't be a**** to do it. The only way I would do it is if a friend of family member would come see me after a few hours or so and stay in my place while I go and have some dinner then leave one I get back.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (623 Views)
0 Kudos