31 Jul 2013

Playstation Staff

GTA V or PS4?

21 Replies 953 Views Created 01-08-2013

Ok, i am really looking forward to Ps4. I was thinking of selling my ps3 and all of its games in order to afford the ps4 and one or two games but as i am looking forward to GTA V as well and wouldnt be able to play it if i did that. I could get a Ps4 and GTA V but it would cost quite a bit more money as i couldnt fund it with the selling of my Ps3, plus i would have to wait a month or two to get the Ps4 (depending on the launch date).

So, what do i do? Get a Ps4 at launch with 2 great games and save a bit of money, but sacrifice my trusty Ps3 and GTA V 

or....

Get both and wait a while for ps4 and spend quite a bit more money?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (953 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA V or PS4?

I'd keep your PS3 and get GTA V if I were you, then get a PS4 at a later date when you have the funds.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (934 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I hot a feeling that rockstar have got simething bigbup there sleeve I think that they will announce gta v for ps4 at gamescom or after
My theory for this .... right peiple might think sane like you wait for ps4 get gta v first
Alot of people will not be able to afford ps4 so thy wilk stick with ps3 n get gta v now on other hand
If people know that gta v will come out on ps4 they might wait and rockstar will make millions
In theory gta 5 fir ps4 would be a big money maker
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (921 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Depends which one you want to play most. GTA V or the PS4. I'm sure GTA V will be coming to the PS4 at some point whether it be through Gaikai or not. GTA V looks to be a good game, so I'm going to hang on to my PS3. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/BhcEntertainment
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

You could always do what my friend done. He is a Xbox guy but is jumping over to the PS4 this year. So what he did was he sold his slim xbox 360 with a few games and got nearly £200 in GAME credit. He then bought a pre owned 60gb 360 console (old model) for £50 from game. Included a controller and 12 month warranty.

So all he plays now on his 360 is battlefield 3 and FIFA 13. These 2 will tide him over until GTA V. He will then buy GTA V on the 360 as cheap as possible. Play the hell out of that then once the PS4 comes out he will only have to fork out just a little over £200 on the PS4 and PS+. That way he gets to enjoy GTA V on a cheap Xbox 360 and at the same time have a new PS4 to play on as well.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (909 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I sold my Xbox 360 slim and games which is my ps4 find. But I have dipped in to it for gta. I can make do without bf4 until January.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (882 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I cant see myself spending too much time on GTA V after I complete it so im quite happy to pick it up on lunch and then trade it toward my PS4 come release day.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (877 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I never played any GTA game. Are you all in shocked!
I would find it really hard that Rockstar wouldn't bring this to the PS4. Wait till Gamescom 2013 then make your decision.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (858 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i know rockstar is trying to trick us or something by putting it on ps3 but like 2 months later on ps4, but its ur chose take a risk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (839 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I was going to wait for gamescom but GAME recently said that if you want a console by launch time you have to pre order it before Monday
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (838 Views)
0 Kudos