30 Nov 2013
By Clowgon
Playstation Staff

I'm sick of this ***** anyone having same issues?

25 Replies 947 Views Created 30-11-2013

The full games are taking the ***** to download they are progressing really slow. 

Im playing bf4 campaign and when we get hit by the helicopter and they talk about the chinese and the russians when in the water, the game doesnt load, it's on a black screen that says loading please wait which it Doesn't.

The sony store doesnt load it's stuck on a blue empty screen.  The browser is hurrendous, i Wouldn't even consider xbox one but im so angry at the moment i just want to *****ing play and i *****img can't.                                                   

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26 (947 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: I'm sick of this ***** anyone having same issues?

I would personally consider an xbox if i wasn't happy with a ps4, i know resolutions for games are mostly not 1080p but the xbox upscales the image. And there is a few people out there who have both and say Ryse is the best looking launch title out of the two consoles. Xbone is still up there fighting with sony for the top spot cos fact is the PS4 aint won yet not by a long shot.

What games do you mostly play?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26 (920 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Sorry but not here, I just got the full version of black flag in less than an hour. And dude, ignore the Xbox fanboy, the PS4 is MUCH better in every way. The only reason Ryse looks good is because the gameplay is basic and crappy.

And besides I have seen it first hand at a friends and let me say, Killzone Shadowfall looks better than Ryse and there is alot more going on on a much larger scale.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26 (874 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Skillshot-89 wrote:
I would personally consider an xbox if i wasn't happy with a ps4, i know resolutions for games are mostly not 1080p but the xbox upscales the image. And there is a few people out there who have both and say Ryse is the best looking launch title out of the two consoles. Xbone is still up there fighting with sony for the top spot cos fact is the PS4 aint won yet not by a long shot.

What games do you mostly play?

Picure quality is ok for me. Ive downloaded all the games fine, it's just the full games of each games is taking the almighty ***** to complete. I want to play online but i cant as nothing is progressing and it's driving me crazy.

Bf4 campaign wont progress any further on the mission where the 4x4 hits the water. Ive had this *****ing thing on for 10 dam hours and the effing full games won't progress any futher.

I hv fifa14, killzone, ac4, nfs, bf4

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26 (860 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I've been amazed at how quickly all of my games have downloaded and the general speed of the network features. I'm particularly impressed because I only got started at 6pm when the PSN was getting a huge amount of traffic - might be worth running a network check to see what speeds you are achieving. I was pretty close to my maximum and that was on wifi!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26 (829 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It took me 12 hours to download battlefield 4 thats single player and multiplayer it is very slow.My mate is still downloading it now and he has been from 8am today and he still has the multiplayer to download.I am not impressed at all and its the first and last upgrade i will be buying.

As for future games disks rule.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26 (827 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Getting the ps store issue myself, just staying on a blue screen when trying to load it but then works on the 3rd or 4th go, Im guessing its just network issues though. Also Music Unlimited is ridiculous cause ya have to keep waiting 2 or 3 mins everytime you want to go back into it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26 (812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I did a connection test on the ps4 and it said i was gettihg 490.05 kbps of download speed and 180.35 kbps of upload speed. Maybe the campaign mode for bf4 wont load on the next stage as the full game download is only 46 percent done.

Phoning virgin media tommorrow and upgrade to 50mb i can't be dealing with this *****.

Is it slower to download or something? Bf4 and killzone are disc based and therest are dlc. Hvnt even inserted killzone yet.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26 (796 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I was getting around 27mbps down 1 Mbps up at about 7pm - I'm on Sky Fibre and that's very close to the maximum speeds I've had on any device.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26 (783 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PSN is defo working better on the PS4 than it ever did on my PS3. First couple of network tests I did I got a strict NAT setting , even through LAN, but since then all has been good. NAT type 2 and 40 down and 5 up, everything has download at decent speeds.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26 (779 Views)
0 Kudos