PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

19 May 2013
By: Allen_46 Member 42 Posts
Level 2

PS4 Idea

4 Replies 234 Views Created 19-05-2013

Just a idea i have for the PS4 so am guessing it will have a party system if so lets say am hosting the party/chat with five or six friends. The idea is i could play a youtube, bbc iplayer etc video and it would start on everyone's system at the same time. If you like this idea please comment

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (234 Views)
Level 7

Re: PS4 Idea

Nice idea, but legal issues :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I quite like this idea! more with YouTube than BBC iPlayer though!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

I like the idea. Obviously you would have an option to decline so if your playing online,you don't get bombed with cat videos.

Legal issues? Even if there is a Youtube app on the system?

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Cringles88 wrote:

I like the idea. Obviously you would have an option to decline so if your playing online,you don't get bombed with cat videos.

Legal issues? Even if there is a Youtube app on the system?

Yeah potentially, it all depends on who has the license to the content for your territory. For instance, if I launched some TV content from the UK that people in the USA shouldn't have access too, because of distribution rights then it could all get a bit messy.

Great idea though and one that I like. But I think x-SourApple-x is spot on, the legal issues would be a far harder hurdle to such things than the technical limitations I'd warrant. However, cross party game launching could be fun and usful.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Kudos