19 May 2013
Playstation Staff

PS4 Idea

5 Replies 332 Views Created 19-05-2013

Just a idea i have for the PS4 so am guessing it will have a party system if so lets say am hosting the party/chat with five or six friends. The idea is i could play a youtube, bbc iplayer etc video and it would start on everyone's system at the same time. If you like this idea please comment

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (332 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PS4 Idea

Nice idea, but legal issues :smileysad:

:DevilRolleyes::WitchyGrin::Snake::Devil::Skeleton::AngryDevil::ScaredPumpkin::SadWitch::Ghost::WinkyPumpkin::CoolDevil::Vampire:
Have a spoopy Halloween!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I quite like this idea! more with YouTube than BBC iPlayer though!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I like the idea. Obviously you would have an option to decline so if your playing online,you don't get bombed with cat videos.

Legal issues? Even if there is a Youtube app on the system?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I like the idea. Obviously you would have an option to decline so if your playing online,you don't get bombed with cat videos.

Legal issues? Even if there is a Youtube app on the system?

Yeah potentially, it all depends on who has the license to the content for your territory. For instance, if I launched some TV content from the UK that people in the USA shouldn't have access too, because of distribution rights then it could all get a bit messy.

Great idea though and one that I like. But I think x-SourApple-x is spot on, the legal issues would be a far harder hurdle to such things than the technical limitations I'd warrant. However, cross party game launching could be fun and usful.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I would like Sony to bring an update where you can change you PSN name. Me and my friends had always wanted to change ours because we didn't really thought about our name at first but now we want to change but not loose our trophies etc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (96 Views)
0 Kudos