PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

18 Mar 2013
By: RawArtillery- Member 12 Posts
Level 1

Planetside 2 coming to ps4

17 Replies 990 Views Created 18-03-2013

What do you guys think of the possibility of planetside 2 coming to ps4 with or without cross-platform with pc ?

I would love to have planetside 2 on ps4, i think it would full demonstrate what the ps4 is capable of and would be really popular, especially as its a F2P game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Planetside 2 coming to ps4

What about putting a question mark at th ened of the title, rather than leaving it as an affirmative statement that Planetside 2 IS coming to PS4. Because for all we know it isn't, despite it being a Sony product. Because trust me you might have a lot of disgruntled viewers thinking you've just broken some of the biggest PS4 news to date, when really you're just asking if people would like to see Planetside 2 on PS4. I'm certainly more deflated having read your comment after reading the thread title.

I'd welcome more experiences like Planetside 2 coming over to consoles, but I'm not sure they will. We'll have to see.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (983 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

PermanentlyAngry wrote:

What about putting a question mark at th ened of the title, rather than leaving it as an affirmative statement that Planetside 2 IS coming to PS4. Because for all we know it isn't, despite it being a Sony product. Because trust me you might have a lot of disgruntled viewers thinking you've just broken some of the biggest PS4 news to date, when really you're just asking if people would like to see Planetside 2 on PS4. I'm certainly more deflated having read your comment after reading the thread title.

I'd welcome more experiences like Planetside 2 coming over to consoles, but I'm not sure they will. We'll have to see.

Lol, i didn't want to be misleading. It has been hinted though. The PS4's specs from what i  know is perfectly capable of running it if they manage to optimize the game to run or more than 1 core of the cpu.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (976 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I would love planetside to come to ps4, is it definate? if so im doing alot of gameplay for it on my channel!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (948 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

DeftnessinGames wrote:

I would love planetside to come to ps4, is it definate? if so im doing alot of gameplay for it on my channel!

It isn't definite, but it is likely. SOE has had success with F2P on the ps3 already. I hear that the population on PC is going downhill and i'm pretty sure that they are aware of this. So why not bring it to ps4 to boost the population, especially when console gaming is where they will more than likely make most of their profit from.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (926 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

well sussed mate :smileyhappy: here's to hoping anyway, i have it on PC. the idea seems great but I'm terrible at FPS on PC, so if it came out for ps4 it could be a cod killer for me xD

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (919 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Same for me. Sick and tired of call of duty. I tried to use a controller on my computer for planetside.....EPIC FAIL

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (897 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Planetside 1 was one of my all time fav game!!!! Notting beats a NC with a duck tape shotgun, but with pc parts so pricey I can't play planetside 2 alltho I was a wave 1 beta tester!!

If planetside 2 was on ps4 it would be so happy it's one of the best games, I know many planetside fan are anti console but for me it's something I wanted to happen 2 years ago :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (893 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Also the soe of Sony entertainment said he's very happy about the ps4 and planetside 2 in a tweet :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (892 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Deffinately heavily aniticipating now!, the day it comes out im doing some coverage for sure :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (884 Views)
0 Kudos