25 Feb 2013
By Noxage
Playstation Staff

SOCOM For PS4

39 Replies 3,785 Views Created 25-02-2013

Make this happen, SONY.

I know Zipper are gonners these days and they made the originals (best games in multiplayer history).....but a source at sony said a while back that they "wern't done with the franchise yet"

SO PROVE IT! Give us a classic socom once again,and allow us to forget the travesty that was SOCOM:4.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 40 (3,785 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: SOCOM For PS4

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (3,783 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sony dont want to compete with Call of Duty , thats why S4 was the way it was . Sony as a publisher wouldnt make any money when CoD is around .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 40 (3,709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

sandystrachan wrote:
Sony dont want to compete with Call of Duty , thats why S4 was the way it was . Sony as a publisher wouldnt make any money when CoD is around .

has a tactical third-person shooter got to do with competing against a mindless, run 'n' gun first-person shooter :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 40 (3,672 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

or maybe they will finaly release counterstrike global offensive O_O :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 40 (3,667 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SOCOM just cant compete with cod or battlefield. It was the same as Medal of Honour ... devs cant just keep releasing military shooters without at least trying to make things different. If you want an FPS on the ps4, then Destiny is looking very good, check it out. 

Subscribe to me on YouTubeFollow Craig_Keith on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 40 (3,644 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I missed the classic SOCOM days, only played Confrontation, would like to relive those days people speak so highly of.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 40 (3,635 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

not to sound like a total noob on a random topic, but how can i get free redeem codes for PSN, or anything thats for free, id appreciate any code you give me that i can input into PSN and get something out of it, i know its annoying reading this and its easy to reply to me with a smart remark, but honestly, if you can help me out with any game or code id love that, please help. And yes "get a job" would be your general response but i have a job but barely get enough to pay for my bills and gas, anyways, id love some help, thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 40 (3,628 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Not to sound like a total noob in a random topic but why not just make your own topic.

You're spamming the forums and most likely looking at a ban, I hope.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 40 (3,614 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Im sure it will come. Ive finaly got everything ive been asking for with ps4.I couldnt get into any socom game on ps3. Because of how *****ty the controller was. This new one acutely looks better and more comfy then the xbox one. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 40 (3,600 Views)
0 Kudos