PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

02 Sep 2013
By: cyaniiide Member 68 Posts
Level 3

Tablets with ps4

10 Replies 454 Views Created 02-09-2013
Does anyone know if ps is going to support all tablets for games like battlefield 4 or is it going to be Sony tablets only. I currently have a iPad and would love to use it with friends when they come round for the division. Battlefield and just for shopping for games.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Tablets with ps4

Not sure, I was wondering that too. Also, phones. I'm due a new phone, and my iPhone is getting on my nerves, so was wondering about a Sony experia.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

I assume it can be used on all the latest Android and IOS tablets.
0 Kudos
Level 7

I can't remember where I read/saw this, but I'm pretty confident that I've heard the app would be for all major tablets.

Of course it could've been a dream :/

soozispotlight.png

* Follow me on Twitter * Watch me on twitch * PSN: soozibags

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

utio wrote:
Not sure, I was wondering that too. Also, phones. I'm due a new phone, and my iPhone is getting on my nerves, so was wondering about a Sony experia.

Funnily enough I was in a similar position myself, renewed my contract and I'd gone through a number of phones. A HTC, Samsung and iPhone and wasn't really all that impressed with them. They offered me an Xperia Z... honestly massively impressed with it so far... mainly because it actually is waterproof. THe darn thing went through the washing machine in a pair of jeans and still bloody works. I kid you not. Given my Galaxy S died on me after getting pop spilled on it I'm massively impressed with the Xperia Z. That might make me sound like a fanboy, but it also encouraged me to get the Xperia Z tablet too, and I've been very, very impressed with that as well. I think their home electronics devisions need to go some to catch back up with market leaders, but their mobile devision is doing something very, very right.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Hmm, sounds like I might get one then. I have heard that its a good phone, and my iPhone seems to lag quite alot, so I think it's time for a change. Any issues with it?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

utio wrote:
Hmm, sounds like I might get one then. I have heard that its a good phone, and my iPhone seems to lag quite alot, so I think it's time for a change. Any issues with it?

Genuinely the only issue I have with it is that it messes with my OCD. It's basically a very thin bit of tech wedged between two shiny pieces of glass... smudges and finger prints drive me mad. Now I keep my hands clean, but loads of my mates don't, and they all like having a play with it. Mine has convinced at least one other person to upgrade to an Xperia Z. The main issue I'd say is that it's an Android device... and simply put there aren't as many apps for Android as there are for iOS. Apart from that no problems at all. I was in deepest darkest rural Wales a few weeks back with some people, and in the valleys my phone had signal and no one elses did. We're all on the same network but only I could make calls. Yeah, I felt very smug.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (347 Views)
Level 5

Ok thanks. I don't like fingermarks either, forever wiping my vita screen lol. Just one last question if you don't mind, can you change the battery yourself?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Not on the experia Z - sealed case

Jesus said to Peter "come forth and receive eternal life". He came fifth and won a toaster!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (333 Views)
Level 3

It's because the ps app is for android only at the moment so fingers crossed they will support all devices
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (329 Views)
0 Kudos