Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: WWE Network coming to PS3 & PS4!

I'm guessing Sky will be putting up a lot of resistance to this, so maybe they need to work things out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15 (492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

@Ocelot exactly!! I've never seen it as a sport either, but back in the 90s it was some of best entertainment around!! Like you say they had stone cold running around like a nutter, the rock, triple H being badass and the stories were great fun!

Even the lesser know wrestlers were good to watch in hardcore matches when the belt was on the line 24/7 and you had the Dudley's, hardys and edge and Christian scrapping for the tag belts. It really was a beast.

I've tried to watch it now and I just can't, some of it is laughable in a bad way.

Good point about sky though, does this WWE app contain ppvs if you sign up? Sorry if it already said in op post but it was a lot to read lol.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15 (483 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

How will we able to download the WWE Network on PS3 & PS4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15 (415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Well as I usually do I skip threw most of RAW as it bores me. I noticed NAO (new age outlaws) have been on it the past 2 weeks are they back permanently now? I hope so they where the best back in the 90s. Might actually watch smackdown for the first time in 4-5 years if there on it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15 (406 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Don't think they are back permanently just for story purpose for cm punk vs triple h at mania. Would be good to have this wwe network just to relive those old raws. Still remember when stone cold hit Vince with the bed pan!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15 (376 Views)
0 Kudos