PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

Level 1

Re: WWE Network coming to PS3 & PS4!

I'm guessing Sky will be putting up a lot of resistance to this, so maybe they need to work things out.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

@Ocelot exactly!! I've never seen it as a sport either, but back in the 90s it was some of best entertainment around!! Like you say they had stone cold running around like a nutter, the rock, triple H being badass and the stories were great fun!

Even the lesser know wrestlers were good to watch in hardcore matches when the belt was on the line 24/7 and you had the Dudley's, hardys and edge and Christian scrapping for the tag belts. It really was a beast.

I've tried to watch it now and I just can't, some of it is laughable in a bad way.

Good point about sky though, does this WWE app contain ppvs if you sign up? Sorry if it already said in op post but it was a lot to read lol.
Y.N.W.A
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (405 Views)
0 Kudos

How will we able to download the WWE Network on PS3 & PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Well as I usually do I skip threw most of RAW as it bores me. I noticed NAO (new age outlaws) have been on it the past 2 weeks are they back permanently now? I hope so they where the best back in the 90s. Might actually watch smackdown for the first time in 4-5 years if there on it.

PS4 best console ever! Deep Down Exclusive, Drive Club Exclusive, Planetside 2 PS4/PC Exclusive YEAR OF THE PS4!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (328 Views)
0 Kudos

Don't think they are back permanently just for story purpose for cm punk vs triple h at mania. Would be good to have this wwe network just to relive those old raws. Still remember when stone cold hit Vince with the bed pan!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (298 Views)
0 Kudos