Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What the Americans will get it two weeks before us

energysea wrote:

Agent_0114 wrote:
Yes but ps eye is 55 n u gt kinect free in xbone bt I prd ordered ps4 n im sticking with it

just a quick heads up, i spoke to my local game, and they said it's ok to switch preorders to the xbone without loosing deposit :smileyhappy:

I'm not happy with waiting two weeks more than the USA, but I wouldn't be that stupid to change my pre order to an Xbox one. The PS4 is all....

Message 51 of 66 (226 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I can't wait for everyone to regret buying an XBOX instead of a PS4 because they're impatient buffoons. :smileyhappy:
Message 52 of 66 (221 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I'm sure you could use that £20 on anything you wanted if you decided not to buy the PS4.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 66 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I think the Xbox one will launch in all 13 countries on the same day, obviously will be before the EU PS4 launch date..so can complain about that as well soon :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 66 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm just happy to be getting both systems day one, they will be a great addition along side my wiiu..
0 Kudos
Message 55 of 66 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

its mad annoying
0 Kudos
Message 56 of 66 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

lollorosso

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 66 (127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'm going to contact my MEP, MP and local councillor about this outrage!!! It's unbelievable and totally inescusable... or I could just be happy it is only two weeks considering what has happened past generations. First world problems as they say.

Message 58 of 66 (115 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
I can't wait for everyone to regret buying an XBOX instead of a PS4 because they're impatient buffoons. :smileyhappy:

why would i regret buying a xbone?

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
0 Kudos
Message 59 of 66 (113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:

why would i regret buying a xbone?

Because it's all part of a Government conspiracy to control and brainwash the gamers of the world? I really don't know. I'm happy to be getting both, but I guess as always those who can only get one or the other feel the need to justify their purchases to themselves by belittling the choices made by others. No doubt those of us who buy both will be lambasted by both sides as having more money than sense... might be true, but hey at least I'll have them.

Message 60 of 66 (108 Views)