01 Dec 2013

Playstation Staff

ps4 3d blu-ray

22 Replies 1,720 Views Created 01-12-2013

Sony please make an update where the ps4 can play 3d blu rays we know it has the ability and the ps3 could do it so it would be a quick and easy patch so please make it happen 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23 (1,720 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: ps4 3d blu-ray

2nd this mum wants my old blu-ray player and this is one reason for me comming over from xbox 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23 (1,613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

BuckeyeBandit wrote:

Sony please make an update where the ps4 can play 3d blu rays we know it has the ability and the ps3 could do it so it would be a quick and easy patch so please make it happen 

The update is coming but how on earth do you know it's a quick and easy patch:Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23 (1,606 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

They have stated that this is on the table to be patched in at some point, but the main first focus/push was to make a decent games console, which I believe they have done.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23 (1,602 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

If you look under video you will see this: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/BABL/53AA2E81-288B-4321-A5EA-DEB3CAB786B9_zpsgfpg6owd.jpg

Also under the health warnings etc... It says take breaks when viewing 3D video content. So yea, its definitely coming.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23 (1,591 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yeah I definitely needed this update like 2 months ago. I got the PS4 because I'm a fan of Playstation, but not being able to play 3d movies is very dissapointing since my PS3 plays them. Now I'm stuck using my ps3 and my ps4 at the same time on one tv. Whats even worse is since I have the original 80gb fat PS3 and its really old now, It sometimes struggles to play the movies and I have to keep restarting the movies to get it to play. This is very embarrasing. Playstation needs to make this right for their loyal gamers like me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23 (986 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I have 3d tv and i like 3d films but how many 3d blu rays are there? Seems like some people really scrape the barrel for films
Look I changed my sig!! Just for you
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23 (935 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

^ Close to 200. I've got around 25 myself without scraping any barrels
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23 (918 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just wondering if there are any updates on this? Still seems odd that my old PS3 can play 3d movies and my shiny new PS4 can't manage it!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Yes, latest update is consoles make rubbish blu ray players.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23 (392 Views)
0 Kudos