PlayStation®4

PS4 General

PS4 General

04 May 2013
By: rmhbolton Member 97 Posts
Level 3

ps4 and vita package ?

11 Replies 2695 Views Created 04-05-2013

I for one might be intrested in buying a ps4 and vita together in a package (therefore cheaper).

Anyone else ? How much of a discount should we get ?,or maybe a free game ?:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (2,695 Views)
Level 5

Re: ps4 and vita package ?

What I'd like to see, is a game that's on vita and ps4, on special offer. Buy the ps4 game, get the vita version half price, or something to tht effect.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (2,669 Views)
Level 3

rmhbolton wrote:

I for one might be intrested in buying a ps4 and vita together in a package (therefore cheaper).

Anyone else ? How much of a discount should we get ?,or maybe a free game ?:Thumbs:

There was actually a pretty lengthy discussion on this idea here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-General-Discussion/PS4-Premium-Package/td-p/187...

The issue with a bundle from Sony's side any way is that they are most likely losing money, or will be, on both the PS Vita and PS4. So a bundle deal isn't really going to save them any money. Especially if they have to offer a bigger discount and lose more money on each. From as shops perspective a boxed bundle would be a highly expensive item sitting on there shelves. Well actually two items. They might be better able to shift both if they were separate. Not too sure how big demand would be, and what sort of discount they'd have to offer to get the sort of demand you'd want. PErsonally I doubt it'd make economic or business sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (2,662 Views)
Level 3

I would be very insterested in buying this bundle, especially after heariing the price point for the PS4. I hope Sony is listening! It would so nice to remote play my PS4 games anywhere!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (2,441 Views)
Level 3

I had the vita at launch, loved it. Sold it after vita games prices were just too much. Same price as the ps3 games seemed crazy. Now ps4 remote play works...I'm interested again. That's why I got the wiiU...but I sold that coz it just isn't supported at all. Roll on ps4 :smileyhappy:
How do I add a picture here??
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (2,419 Views)
Level 6

RolledUp20s wrote:
I had the vita at launch, loved it. Sold it after vita games prices were just too much. Same price as the ps3 games seemed crazy. Now ps4 remote play works...I'm interested again. That's why I got the wiiU...but I sold that coz it just isn't supported at all. Roll on ps4 :smileyhappy:

Sold my Vita as well, but depending on the crossplay potential, I might pick up a new one... Throw it in a bundle with the PS4 with a game on each and 3 months of PS+, and I'll drop £500 on one :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (2,410 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Vita is the reason I'm looking to get ps4 over XboxOne and can see them doing a vita package £30 saving is my guess
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (2,408 Views)
Level 1

They are auctally loosing money right now making the consoles, they only make the money in long term, its the same with microsoft and nintendo, they always lose money during the next gen switch over. Also it makes sense if they do bundle them together the Vita will sell a lot more, and due to the poor sales of the Vita, they might do it. I  think in my personal option, that the Vita has bad sales is due to the fact, that people don't really need one or are not that intrested in it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (490 Views)
0 Kudos

it will be totally awsome if they were sellng them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I would only get a Vita if there memory card where at £1 pre 1GB I'm not paying like £45 for a 16gb which can hold maybe 2 good games
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (214 Views)
0 Kudos