19 Aug 2013
Playstation Staff

sims 4

4 Replies 941 Views Created 19-08-2013
Sims 4 been announced for gamescom lets get a tgread going aboilut what we want to see gor me I want it to be like sims on pc bits from sims 2 and 3

As realistic characters and life styles you can get
A gta style sims would he great with an online jump in world like ps home but better you can go were you want wen you want
Weather changes from day to day sims react to weather like to hot
And seasons change to in real time
That be great
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (941 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: sims 4

What?
SPLITTERS!!JOIN THE REVOLUCION
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (937 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sorry lol caught few wrong keys then aha basically
Id like to see the sims as realistic characters as they can get and gta style sims were you do what you want when you want with a story mode

And for online a massive open world maybe 2 were you can jump in and out of play like ps home
The weather changes like hot cold and seasons change to
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (932 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (885 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Agent_0114 wrote:
Sorry lol caught few wrong keys then aha basically
Id like to see the sims as realistic characters as they can get and gta style sims were you do what you want when you want with a story mode

And for online a massive open world maybe 2 were you can jump in and out of play like ps home
The weather changes like hot cold and seasons change to

I would like to see an actual working Sims game on the playstation, last one was good but a total dive, kept freezing at save screen so noone could progress and they never fixed it, it wasn't just me it was ALOT of other people too, EA's answer to it was our consoles were/are 'faulty'... No matter how many people complained we all got the same answer, and i mean EXACTLY the same answer lol!

There was a way around it and that was you had to play as just 1 Sim, anymore then that and it would break, waste of money and im unsure to even buy the next one, if they manage to sell well and make it work, ill consider it!

So a working one would be nice, with, as you said, cool GTA style features, being able to buy more then one house / flat / apartment / penthouse and rent them out (last bit not gta style lol) to earn cash, and be able to customise cars to suit your personality, but not too much gta, otherwise it would just be an alternative GTA but with customisation :smileyfrustrated:   lol

- Signature -

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." - Albert Einstein
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (884 Views)
0 Kudos