gabrielvis8

79%
02 Rank
Progress

Cant create or join parties

33 Replies 40,942 Views Created 12-12-2014
12 Dec 2014
By gabrielvis8

i try to make a party it tells me"An error has occurred (NP-31952-0)". When i try to join a party it says "Cannot join the party. Please try again later." please help.

LABELS: Getting Online
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

amckfarq

51%
02 Rank
Progress
amckfarq
Accepted Solution

I am getting this too, I get party invites and the music dims like it normally would but it is stuck on 'Please wait'. Then it says 'You have left the party'. I tried to create my own but in under 20 seconds I got a kicked and an error code of 'NP-31952-0'

Re: Cant create or join parties

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Richie-Bay

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Richie-Bay
Accepted Solution
I went to join a friend's party earlier and it connected me to 2 random people. Everytime I left and rejoined I got the same 2 people until it seems they kicked me.
After that I kept getting the message cannot join party, try again later and if I created one of my own they couldn't join.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kairools417

22%
02 Rank
Progress
kairools417
Accepted Solution

still having issues - thought it may have been fixed by now..

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Jasonsalin

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Jasonsalin
Accepted Solution
Just started having this problem. I know this forum is old but if you can help please let me know. My Internet is fine but I can't join parties or even view my friends. I have tried the rebuild my database thing but it didn't help
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
22%
02 Rank
Progress
highgraderacing9
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

rattigan201291

58%
02 Rank
Progress
rattigan201291
Accepted Solution

I'm getting this on my playstation. I've been getting it for days now, everyone always holds out hope for Sony to come along with a fix, and they stick their moderators and "helpers" on this board to try and give people a phone number to contact should anything go wrong. Then what happens?, you contact them either through telephone or email, and get told the same constant things you're told by everyone who can't admit that they don't know what's wrong....restart your router, I have 200MBPS internet, and I have never had any difficulty with it, other than when I try to use the playstation.

You wanna know the worse thing? I'm also using an ethernet connection, the cable they try to tell us is the best way to enjoy online gaming, when in reality, it's worse. They create several updates that make out it's stability fixes and bug issue fixes, when in all honesty, it makes it even worse. People may read this and think I'm acting out of annoyance, and truthfully, I am...Each and every one of us on this board and accross the world have spend hundreds of pounds, dollars, euros and every other currency you can think of on hardware such as the consoles themselves, 12 month PS plus memberships, games, accessories and everything else only for a week, maybe before, end up breaking down, then we come here for some actual advice, and get the same copy and pasted response advising us to contact a number to speak to another set of people who clearly know nothing about the situation you're having trouble with.

And I will be warning this, should I get banned for this post, of what is an actual 100%, truthful statement of my PS4 experience, I will be taking this further, to every games magazine, news company and beyond.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

vKronite16

44%
02 Rank
Progress
vKronite16
Accepted Solution

when i get on the ps4 on my profile it will say that im appearing offline but when i go to change it to make me appear online it just takes me to profile and say im still appearing offline 

and i can not join or create parties 

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

justinhead461

21%
02 Rank
Progress
justinhead461
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KillerGamer_DT

21%
02 Rank
Progress
KillerGamer_DT
Accepted Solution

It won't let me start downloaded games or make party's it will say error (NP-39225-1) Please help

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Bulletz4Bfast88

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Bulletz4Bfast88
Accepted Solution

Has anyone got a resolve for this issue. The PSN network was down on Tuesday the 23/01/2017 and couldn’t see friends list or access parties. Apparently all systems are back up and running yet I’m still experiencing the same issues. Can someone please assist. I can play all my games online however to all my friends online it shows them that I am offline. 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JerrV93

22%
02 Rank
Progress
JerrV93
Accepted Solution

Experiencing this same issue after network issues of 23/1

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lil_reymar

24%
02 Rank
Progress
lil_reymar
Accepted Solution

I am going throught this right now is there any way to fix this i tried lots of things and it not working

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MUSICAL_BULLETS

22%
02 Rank
Progress
MUSICAL_BULLETS
Accepted Solution

I’m having The same issue. Won’t let me join or create a party. It started out by kicking me from a party and not letting me rejoin. There is a red X next to my avatar. When I go to software update it didn’t show one was available. Then I put the PS4 in safe mode and only in safe mode did it show there was a software update available. Whenever I try to create a party I get error code (NP-39225-1). Also randomly my PS4 will beep a few times and then continuously try to eject a disk even though no disc is in it. Please help 

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel