04 Dec 2013

Playstation Staff

ce-34878-0 Error

[ Edited ]
2,126 Replies 104,298 Views edited 16-09-2014

I've been getting this on NBA 2K14 since this evening. 

The game is completely unplayable. I know it's happened with other games for people and it happened to me on Battlefield yesterday but seems to be working okay today.

Still, if games are going to become unplayable, what is the point of owning a games console?

Latest Update from Online Support

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 2,127 (104,298 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Keep getting CE-34878-0 on Fifa 14

I'm new to PlayStation (well, modern PlayStation), and it's ways, having converted from the 360.

I keep getting an error screen show up after every game on Fifa 14, displaying CE-34878-0.

I've looked into it and online it says that the 'application has crashed'. I've deleted it and re-installed it but no success. It keeps doing it.

Any ideas on how to fix it ? As this is the only game I have other than Resogun and Contrast.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2,127 (104,438 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Keep getting CE-34878-0 on Fifa 14

Having the same issue with 2k I've heard of people deleting all their save game data because it might be corrupted and then the game working for them we might just have to wait on a patch I feel your pain I know it sucks!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2,127 (104,375 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

disconnecting from the internet solved my issue with this.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 2,127 (104,274 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

CE-34878-0 Error Is This Firmware Related?

[ Edited ]

I have had this error on battlefield 4 which is upgraded from the ps3 version.I have purchased Assassins creed today and i am getting this error on there which is a disk version.People are reporting getting this error on other games as well killzone,need for speed.

Just who is responsible for it the games publishers or sony all these games cannot be causeing this problem(or can they)or is it a problem with the latest firmware.

I just wish who ever was responsible would just admit to it so at least we would know that it is being worked on, the lack of response from sony or the games companys is pathetic.

Does anyone know what is causeing this error?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 2,127 (104,298 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Betreff: Keep getting CE-34878-0 on Fifa 14

[ Edited ]

Same here... 

After every Game in Career-Mode. I press "continue" and the game crashes with Error-Code CE-34878-0.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 2,127 (104,276 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

I have lots of problems, too. Just wonder why Sony won't resolve this issue. There is no way to repot it, I tried to call or chat online, however, it is impossible to get the help. Just wonder whether this is a rare case or a serious problem. I am so disappointed with Sony this time. They sold their console first but with more problems than xbox one! Their arrogant attitude make me feel very uncomfortable! Especially there is no any official announcement to claim any of this issue.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 2,127 (104,239 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My fifa is totally unplayable by this error,  after every game I press advance and it crashes to home screen. 

It wouldn't be so bad if it saved after each match but when you reload it has gone back to before the match. 

I did find a solution to this ,, by signing in as a guest and playing my fifa works just fine ..... ???

However,  I want to play as myself and earn trophies for myself and not a guest !!!

Sony should be giving us some answers not staying quiet on this matter 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 2,127 (104,223 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I managed to get it to work again.
I've deleted all the save games I had, and deleted it and reinstalled it and it works again.
It may be frustrating having to start manager mode again, but it's better than not having a game to play!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 2,127 (104,208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Deleting all Files and reinstall doesn't work for me... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 2,127 (104,187 Views)