Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

Yea i initialise the console twice but still have the error problem .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1021 of 2,142 (1,130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey Sony, why don't you unify your support agent's scripts globally and stop replacing consoles (seemingly multiple times with no change in outcome) for what you must now suspect is a software / psn profile / network issue. Stop ***** money down the drain just to shut people up for a while and start coming up with some useful output.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1022 of 2,142 (1,022 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I know it sucks for you, i really do but all your contributions to this thread are useless, you've been saying your gonna quit and go xbox1 for a while now on here, you know what? just do it or at least if you have nothing to report or productive to say go spend your time somewhere else. You should well know since you post on here waaay too often that every few pages a moderator from sony comes to post an update, yes the update is still the same for now, they are working on it.

Not trying to attack you personally mate but too many people come on here just to blast sony when in fact this thread should be for us to give sony the most details possible to help them.
Please use plain text.
Message 1023 of 2,142 (1,018 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

? I wouldn't get an eggsbox even if it was free. Far too savvy. My suggestion was useful. It might make them think about consistent support. Or maybe smoke and mirrors is best...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1024 of 2,142 (1,008 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Allright, so the new update is live (1.61) . Did it do anything for anybody here ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1025 of 2,142 (1,003 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Just downloaded the new update, attempted to run Outlast, and it did not work of course. I'm getting really tired of this, especially since soon Outlast won't be free for PS+ members, and what if I need to initialize the console again to fix it, and therefore I lose Outlast? This error is going to go on well into March I think, and if InFamous Second Son doesn't work, that will be the final straw for me I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1026 of 2,142 (937 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Sorry Budobriff i was replying to someone else..... dunno if its the quick reply or reply i have to use to quote someone elses posts. i hate the new forum look.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1027 of 2,142 (933 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

After 1.61 update no difference still the same error. I hope game publishers postpone their game releases until this is fixed by Sony.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1028 of 2,142 (871 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Had console since launch with hours of trouble free gaming then tonight BAM here you go have some of this.
It's happened 8 times in the space of half an hour (don't starve)

If I try the so called fix will it wipe the games from the console and if it does will I lose forever the ps+ games that are no longer in the store.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1029 of 2,142 (841 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Theres too many people on here saying they will go swap to xbox! Dont say it just do it then . . . Dont bother saying it cos lets face it Sony have sold over 5 million PS4 now so they ain't to bothered really . . Im sticking with my PS4 and haven't bothered to swap it for another PS4 as so many of you have has errors on new machines.

Lets help Sony rather then saying this and that . .
They are working on it and cant magic a fix outta mid air .

I will add though that Sony should be making a special effort to interact more and tell what they think this error is and small updates on their progress on fixing it
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1030 of 2,142 (783 Views)
0 Kudos