Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

@Zack_Sparda  is this just fifa or other games? I wondering if you gpu is broke?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"he's not made me Dizzee as he....?"
0 Kudos
Message 251 of 2,272 (741 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Lech91, i have the digital version of Fifa as well. How do you rebuild the database?
Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 252 of 2,272 (1,161 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Just a quick update on this issue guys. We are still investigating the cause so please bear with us. In the mean time try the various troubleshooting recommended in this thread as different things seem to work for different people.

SFZ

0 Kudos
Message 253 of 2,272 (1,140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yippe some feed back.

Just... investigating>still cause unknown? Got a feeling this could take a while, as by what ive been reading this has been a problem since day 1.

Oh well at least we know, its being investigated..

0 Kudos
Message 254 of 2,272 (1,121 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

@Belt So far its just Assassin's Creed IV (which I am getting a new copy from Amazon to see if it was just the disc), and Need For Speed Rivals, the Digital Download from the PSN Store. Both Call of Duty Ghosts and Killzone Shadowfall work perfectly fine.

0 Kudos
Message 255 of 2,272 (1,117 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

To fix problem create new psn user at end of option it will ask if you want to pay for online decline and finish process as normal. You will them log in as new user and FIFA 14 will work. When you are in FIFA then you can switch on control 2 as your main account user and play as normal. This def works just got my sons working in 10 mins
0 Kudos
Message 256 of 2,272 (1,085 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the feedback. 

Played BF4 campaign for hours and had this error code come up randomly until it eventually gave me the message that my save data was corrupted. Woohooo!!! Hours of gameplay lost. 

Same began to happen with my AC4 campaign (error code again. )  So i went into SETTINGS DISCONNECTED FROM THE INTERNET ,because of fear of losing several hours of game data. I have now played for close to 10 hours with no error code. I am aware this DOESN'T help online players. But DISCONNECTING FROM THE INTERNET FIXED IT FOR ME, so far at least. I will not be reconnecting to the internet until this error code and random trophy SAGA is sorted out. Ok, back to AC4 for hours of offline uninterrupted fun and random trophy allocations.

I Will repost if the error code arises again. 

Thankyou for my patience

0 Kudos
Message 257 of 2,272 (1,034 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Almost 20 hours of gameplay and no error code. Starting to look like the PS4 has an internet allergy.
0 Kudos
Message 258 of 2,272 (968 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi all,

I think I have found the cause of the issue (well atleast with FIFA 14 anyway). I have started a career with the default squads and not the 'latest downloaded versions' and everything has gone well so far. No error messages and I am approaching Christmas, so a couple of months in.

When you start your new career make sure that the Squads used selection says Default rather than Download Latest and it seems to work for me.

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 259 of 2,272 (898 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Keep getting CE-34878-0 on Fifa 14

Has there been a patch for this. Got this for Christmas and every time I start to play Fifa 14 I get an error!! Store says to google the error number which I have and it has not helped. Anyone have ideas of why I get this error?

0 Kudos
Message 260 of 2,272 (870 Views)
0 Kudos