Support

PS4 Support

PS4 Support

Level 3

Re: CE-34878-0

Had the error before even getting to the main menus of Fifa / AC4.  New console from Sony.  Works for now.

#Owned

PS4- Fifa 14
PS4- Assassins Creed 4
PS4- inFamous: Second Sons

#Looking forward to

PS4- Watch Dogs
PS4- Final Fantasy XV
PS4- The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 331 of 1,566 (2,907 Views)
0 Kudos

There is no problems with the game

the System sound, key sound disappears when im starting the ps4 console and when im starting the game there is no sound there also. Afterwards i recive an error and it says " there is a problem with the systemprogramCE-34878-0 repport and send". So i dont think there is any problem with the games. The problem is the ps4 console. Because all of thease issues begins when im starting the console. And sony doesent answere this issue im soooo dissapointed sony
Please use plain text.
Message 332 of 1,566 (2,550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: There is no problems with the game

CE-34878-0 is a very generic error.  'Application crash'...  So while there are loads of different reported problems in this thread with the same error message, there can be a ton of different reasons for it.

My problem started after a few months.  So I would expect the issue to have been caused by an update at some point to either the OS or the game itself (though this would be for Fifa 14, AC4, and Resogun with Contrast not being affected).

#Owned

PS4- Fifa 14
PS4- Assassins Creed 4

#Looking forward to

PS4- Watch Dogs
PS4- Final Fantasy XV
PS4- The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 333 of 1,566 (2,540 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

I think @LT_AFCW is right. Which means there will not be one patch that fixes all of these problems we're having. It will be a continual process. I have actually gone back to my ps3 for the time being until Sony release some patches and fix it. There's no point in playing until then.
Please use plain text.
Message 334 of 1,566 (2,513 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Finally after a week I get a phone call from Sony Support, that they have my machine and wanted to know again from me what exactly was the problem and I explained all the methods I've tried to fix it but to no avail.  

The customer service guy I have to admit was great to speak to and it was he who called me back 4 hours later to say they did tests on my PS4 and some games would not load i.e. Knack so it's a fault with the machine and that they're sending out a new one to me tomorrow and the first thing I've to do is d/l Fifa 14 and test it out to see if I get that error code again.

So keeping my fingers crossed the new machine works fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 335 of 1,566 (2,488 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i chatted online with EA today as ive had this error code on fifa 14 from day one, he told me to delete all data which ive done twice, so he said it must be a corrupted hard drive so ive submitted a report to playstation, had my ps4 from game so maybe i should take it back to them?

Please use plain text.
Message 336 of 1,566 (2,439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ade-king69 wrote:

i chatted online with EA today as ive had this error code on fifa 14 from day one, he told me to delete all data which ive done twice, so he said it must be a corrupted hard drive so ive submitted a report to playstation, had my ps4 from game so maybe i should take it back to them?

Try both GAME and Sony.

I got mines replaced by Sony and so far not one issue so this must be a hardware problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 337 of 1,566 (2,375 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

@Sillyfocker Glad to see you new machine is working properly.  Got my replacement today and d/l Fifa 14 and tried it out and after the first match it crashes with the error.  Customer Service said the last thing you can do is contact EA and ask them for their ports.

Part of me is tired of this and feel like giving up.

Please use plain text.
Message 338 of 1,566 (2,358 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Did you use the save file from you other console?

Please use plain text.
Message 339 of 1,566 (2,353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

When I got my new console, I started Fifa, played first half of the intro match.  Closed Fifa.  Downloaded previous save file (not settings file).

Worked fine for about 5 hrs. (not played since).

#Owned

PS4- Fifa 14
PS4- Assassins Creed 4

#Looking forward to

PS4- Watch Dogs
PS4- Final Fantasy XV
PS4- The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 340 of 1,566 (2,798 Views)
0 Kudos