Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

I read that cleaning a game disc can solve the problem of the games not loading, I thought it can't be that, none of my bluray games work. But decided to give a try, for a laugh so, I cleaned my kz disc and guess what? IT WORKS. I've only tried with kz so far, I'm worried about putting fifa back, because thats when it all started, but I would advise anyone who is having this issue to clean their disc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 351 of 2,207 (4,472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Sillyfocker wrote:

Pfloyd71 wrote:

No I thought I'd start off fresh with a new install and new save files.

Hmm i used all save files from previous console and have no issues as of yet.  Could just be unlucky and got another faulty console !!! 

me to i uploaded the save game to unline storage before i deactvaited my old ps4 and wiped it 

got new ps4 updated firmware installed games download saves and not single crash since 13th on all games including ac4 which crashed on priviously game works now

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 352 of 2,207 (4,467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I get this error whenever I view the second last screenshot I've taken, I even tried to delete the screenshot but I still get the error on the second last pic. What does the error mean?
k photo kz2.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 353 of 2,207 (4,402 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

had this error a few times yesterday aswell, got it by tapping through my screenshots too quickly. happened a few times in a row, but wasnt the same screenshot it happened on. going slower through them seemed to work. not sure why it happened.
TwitterMIDRIGHT
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 354 of 2,207 (4,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

error code ce-34878-0 any fix yet?

I 1st got this error code ce-34878-0  whilst playing BF4,  even rang PS cause as it was a 1 week old console i wanted to know what the blue screen error message was about, they told me it was an BF4 problem as its only hapened to me on that game (Even tho evey single game has been effected by this error code) and after do some research i found it is a common problem with BF4 so left it at that... anyway playing Fifa tonight i had the same error code come up after booting me off the game.

is there any news on where this problem is and who's to blame (as PS seem to pass the problem around) it has to be a save problem as the main short term fix is deleting save files (which it must be a PS problem as its not saving right) But why should i own a console where i have to keep doing little fixs to last a few hours before the next crash comes?

Ps4 is a fantastic console but for this fault which seems really common yet PS hasn't come out with the reason or solution.

This annoyance has started me thinking should i swap over to xboxone, as its been going on since launch and still no sign its going to be fixed.

Unless ive missed it has anyone any info on this, has sony mentioned it and will there be a fix

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 355 of 2,207 (4,384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Same with me on fifa14 on ps4...heres my message to EA...."Dear EA,This game is so *****ing pish!!!!!....wheres my coins ya *****ing fannys????....whens a patch coming out for the game on ps4????....*****ing waste of money ya bunch of moneygrabbing *****...hope you all rot in hell after i punch yer ***** in *****ing *****!!!!!"...hoping they get back to me after me being so nice n all....haha....just ***** me off that after the money spent on the console ans forking out ridiculous money on the game i can't even play it...only thing that works in the full game is ranked matches which for £55 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 356 of 2,207 (4,349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: error code ce-34878-0 any fix yet?

just buy an xbone it sounds like a match made in heaven... au revoir
A gamer not a fanboy
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 357 of 2,207 (4,360 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

been getting the same error but via a different way :smileyfrustrated: 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS4-General/Error-amp-System-Restart-CE-34878-0/td-p/20632147...

thought id post it, more ways people show how this errors comes the more its going to get the attention of sony.

seems ive only come across this error when loading the friends list, maybe you was doing something that was loading the friends list in the background?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 358 of 2,207 (4,343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

the problem is commonly known as battle*****4
A gamer not a fanboy
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 359 of 2,207 (4,331 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Something needs to be sorterd soon. Sony NEED to update us with what is going on. If not im going to the media!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 360 of 2,207 (4,330 Views)
0 Kudos