Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error

JediRabbit wrote:

im hearing people saying that its Battlefield 4 thats caused the PS4 to do this?

Anyone NOT played an EA game at all on the console but this error code HAS STILL come up?

Ive played Bf4 and Fifa.. i get the code.

I've not played BF4 or FIFA on my PS4 and so far and luckily I haven't got the error message yet (now I said it loud so knowing my luck, I'll get it soon :smileytongue:). But I'm not sure this is relevant as I had 30+ hours on ACIV and it never even crashed and I know people are reporting lost progress on that game too. Unless this is something that originates on Bf4 or FIFA and spreads out like a virus :smileyhappy:

plC04D on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 451 of 1,980 (941 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have this issue and ive never played BF4 so this is not elated to this game imo.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 452 of 1,980 (935 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I saw an article on IGN about this error code yesterday. I've been playing FIFA 14 career mode for a couple of weeks. Haven't had a single problem. I decided to check out the other features on FIFA while shooting the breeze. I spent some points and started looking at my Friends feed when all of a sudden I get kicked out and get this error code. I started to laugh a little because I didn't know it existed until yesterday. I created a new profile on PSN when I got my PS4 in December, so I'm pretty sure the "using an existing PS3 profile" doesn't matter. I restarted the application and it works fine. I guess I'll see what tonight brings. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 453 of 1,980 (827 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Ok so i follow this fix and now bf4 wont start i get an application error ugh
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 454 of 1,980 (742 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I haven't had the error for two days now. Got it twice within a few hours monday night & nothing since.

Definitely looking more like PSN related to me.

Interested to know if anyone has had this error with a PS4 which was/is never connected to PSN?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 455 of 1,980 (676 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Just a thought. To those who experienced this error, could you try to disable the network, and see if the error pops up again?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 456 of 1,980 (663 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: ce-34878-0 Error [ New ]
Options
on ‎23-01-2014 12:46 AM

Just a thought. To those who experienced this error, could you try to disable the network, and see if the error pops up again?
--------------------

Still occurs.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 457 of 1,980 (650 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Got this error on day 1 playing b4 at the end of the first level, figured hey its day 1 ill play something else, theyll figure it out. well 2 months later I go back to b4 (have damn near 100% ac4 and did 100% lego marvel and dabbled in kz w/o any hint of the error code) and i cant even start the game. If i have to listen to that damn song again i swear to jesus. I finally gave up on b4 and put in need for speed...make it just far enough to select cop/racer for the tutorial stuff and the code pops up again. Im bought ready to just get rid of this thing and go back to the damn xbox.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 458 of 1,980 (597 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I just noticed that first page of this thread says "Solved! Go to Solution"

Bizzaro
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 459 of 1,980 (560 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

my save game Gone is no longer  What this problem And Sony did not give a definite solution Tried all ways At first it succeeded the problem returned again  i go to pay xbox on :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 460 of 1,980 (543 Views)
0 Kudos