98%
12 Rank
Progress

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PS4

1 Reply 595 Views Created 09-09-2013
09 Sep 2013
By davum

'

Tecmo Koei have revealed the first game of new PS4 games batch that are being announced at Sony’s Conference at the minute , with Dynasty Warriors making the jump to the next generation.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends has already been announced for PS3 and PS Vita, but the PS4 version will feature better lighting and a deeper battle depth showing action occurring far off in the background.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends will be realeasing on the PS4 on February 22nd, the same date as the Japanese PS4 release date.'

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/09/09/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-coming-to-ps4/

0 Kudos
LABELS:

https://www.youtube.com/BwolfTheWolf
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DaveRevan

60%
02 Rank
Progress
DaveRevan
Accepted Solution

Got this version of the game in mail today;
91kyn-MeEBL._SL300_

I'm posting about it as I couldn't find any mention online of what DLC was actually included in this version (DLC not on disc, code on a paper slip inside case). There are a total of 69 DLC packs, yes you read that right 69, 3 of those are free (2 character costume packs & Japanese voice option).
So I found it frustrating that no-one outlined which of the 66 paid packs were included. All I could find was the obvious, what was listed on the cover.

So it turns out that 8 of the 66 paid DLC are included, here's all the info itemised;

Total of 69 DLC packs

====================

3 are free to everyone

• Xiaoqiao Special Costume
    Lu Lingqi Special Costume
    Japanese Voice Option

=====================

8 included in DLC pack (listed their PSN UK store prices)

• New Weapon Pack 1 (£1.69)
    Weapon System Pack 5 (£1.69)
    New Stage 12 (£1.69)
    New Stage 13 (£1.69)
    DW7 Original Costume Pack 2 (£3.99)
    DW7 Original Costume Pack 8 (£3.99)
    Base Theme 1 (£1.69)
    Base Theme 2 (£1.69)

Total value - £18.12

I paid £20.95 at Amazon, so a decent value over the standard retail game which is about £15 used or new.
If you do buy this set, only buy new (the DLC is via download, not on disc) and the paper slip with the code lists an expiry date of 29th October 2018.
For non-UK PSN accounts, I'm not even sure the voucher code would work so I don't think its worth the effort of importing. EU accounts are a possibility, but maybe worth emailing Sony and/or Koei Techmo to see if the code is UK only.

0 Kudos

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends PS4

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel