Problem Solved

View Original Post
30 Nov 2013
By Clowgon

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress

I'm sick of this ***** anyone having same issues?

25 Replies 1,070 Views Created 30-11-2013
30 Nov 2013
By Clowgon

The full games are taking the ***** to download they are progressing really slow. 

Im playing bf4 campaign and when we get hit by the helicopter and they talk about the chinese and the russians when in the water, the game doesnt load, it's on a black screen that says loading please wait which it Doesn't.

The sony store doesnt load it's stuck on a blue empty screen.  The browser is hurrendous, i Wouldn't even consider xbox one but im so angry at the moment i just want to *****ing play and i *****img can't.                                                   

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Skillshot-89

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Skillshot-89
Accepted Solution
I would personally consider an xbox if i wasn't happy with a ps4, i know resolutions for games are mostly not 1080p but the xbox upscales the image. And there is a few people out there who have both and say Ryse is the best looking launch title out of the two consoles. Xbone is still up there fighting with sony for the top spot cos fact is the PS4 aint won yet not by a long shot.

What games do you mostly play?
0 Kudos

Re: I'm sick of this ***** anyone having same issues?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Clowgon
Accepted Solution

Skillshot-89 wrote:
I would personally consider an xbox if i wasn't happy with a ps4, i know resolutions for games are mostly not 1080p but the xbox upscales the image. And there is a few people out there who have both and say Ryse is the best looking launch title out of the two consoles. Xbone is still up there fighting with sony for the top spot cos fact is the PS4 aint won yet not by a long shot.

What games do you mostly play?

Picure quality is ok for me. Ive downloaded all the games fine, it's just the full games of each games is taking the almighty ***** to complete. I want to play online but i cant as nothing is progressing and it's driving me crazy.

Bf4 campaign wont progress any further on the mission where the 4x4 hits the water. Ive had this *****ing thing on for 10 dam hours and the effing full games won't progress any futher.

I hv fifa14, killzone, ac4, nfs, bf4

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Soilderblue

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Soilderblue
Accepted Solution

It took me 12 hours to download battlefield 4 thats single player and multiplayer it is very slow.My mate is still downloading it now and he has been from 8am today and he still has the multiplayer to download.I am not impressed at all and its the first and last upgrade i will be buying.

As for future games disks rule.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AI_1993

96%
03 Rank
Progress
AI_1993
Accepted Solution

Getting the ps store issue myself, just staying on a blue screen when trying to load it but then works on the 3rd or 4th go, Im guessing its just network issues though. Also Music Unlimited is ridiculous cause ya have to keep waiting 2 or 3 mins everytime you want to go back into it.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Clowgon
Accepted Solution
I did a connection test on the ps4 and it said i was gettihg 490.05 kbps of download speed and 180.35 kbps of upload speed. Maybe the campaign mode for bf4 wont load on the next stage as the full game download is only 46 percent done.

Phoning virgin media tommorrow and upgrade to 50mb i can't be dealing with this *****.

Is it slower to download or something? Bf4 and killzone are disc based and therest are dlc. Hvnt even inserted killzone yet.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ticl

30%
02 Rank
Progress
ticl
Accepted Solution

problem is on your side. i just dl bf4 and took about 17 minutes from start to finish. running 58mbs

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IVIAKAV3L1

94%
03 Rank
Progress
IVIAKAV3L1
Accepted Solution

Sorry but not here, I just got the full version of black flag in less than an hour. And dude, ignore the Xbox fanboy, the PS4 is MUCH better in every way. The only reason Ryse looks good is because the gameplay is basic and crappy.

And besides I have seen it first hand at a friends and let me say, Killzone Shadowfall looks better than Ryse and there is alot more going on on a much larger scale.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

soozibags

• Beta Tester
98%
13 Rank
Progress
soozibags
Accepted Solution
I've been amazed at how quickly all of my games have downloaded and the general speed of the network features. I'm particularly impressed because I only got started at 6pm when the PSN was getting a huge amount of traffic - might be worth running a network check to see what speeds you are achieving. I was pretty close to my maximum and that was on wifi!
0 Kudos

Twitter * YouTube * GD Nativity

'I would of been on it like a car boot but £50 is just taking the Michelle'

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

soozibags

• Beta Tester
98%
13 Rank
Progress
soozibags
Accepted Solution
I was getting around 27mbps down 1 Mbps up at about 7pm - I'm on Sky Fibre and that's very close to the maximum speeds I've had on any device.
0 Kudos

Twitter * YouTube * GD Nativity

'I would of been on it like a car boot but £50 is just taking the Michelle'

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Clowgon
Accepted Solution

So the ps said im getting nat2 and 400.xx kbps download speed and 180.xx upload speed. Is that fast?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
96%
13 Rank
Progress
mont348
Accepted Solution

Clowgon wrote:

So the ps said im getting nat2 and 400.xx kbps download speed and 180.xx upload speed. Is that fast?

Those speeds are awful near enough pre-broadband dial-up internet speeds of 10 years ago, try rebooting your router/modem by switching it off for a few minutes to refresh your connection. If possible try connecting via ethernet rather than wireless.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Clowgon
Accepted Solution

mont348 wrote:

Clowgon wrote:

Those speeds are awful near enough pre-broadband dial-up internet speeds of 10 years ago, try rebooting your router/modem by switching it off for a few minutes to refresh your connection. If possible try connecting via ethernet rather than wireless.

thanks buddy did what u said now have 2.5mbs and fifa just fininshed downloading, 3 more to complete.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

JayGuggs

80%
02 Rank
Progress
JayGuggs
Accepted Solution

So you came on here ranting and raving about Sony being s**t, and in reality most of your problem has been solved by resetting your router? :Stupid:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Clowgon

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Clowgon
Accepted Solution

JayGuggs wrote:

So you came on here ranting and raving about Sony being s**t, and in reality most of your problem has been solved by resetting your router? :Stupid:

hehe no complaints about the console or sony. i was just saying im sick of this *****, as in im sick of what's going on/happening.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SpriteNo5

92%
03 Rank
Progress
SpriteNo5
Accepted Solution
PSN is defo working better on the PS4 than it ever did on my PS3. First couple of network tests I did I got a strict NAT setting , even through LAN, but since then all has been good. NAT type 2 and 40 down and 5 up, everything has download at decent speeds.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pager99

96%
05 Rank
Progress
pager99
Accepted Solution

I kid u not im downloading 4 times faster than i do on ps3 ,the ps4 installs and loads much faster than the bone i have to say the ps4 has exceeded my expectations,pro tip add lots of friends its really cool and dont listen to what anyone says knack is awesome 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

trenchy

96%
08 Rank
Progress
trenchy
Accepted Solution
PICNIC ERROR

Problem In Chair Not In Console

;)
0 Kudos

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

opeth12

• Beta Tester
98%
09 Rank
Progress
opeth12
Accepted Solution
Im on ethernet and downloads seem faster on ps4 then ps3. The 300 meg update was very quick
0 Kudos

Member of the Driveclub Crew.™

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dogomatic

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dogomatic
Accepted Solution
In regards to your slow downloads I can gurantee it's your connection. I'm lucky to revive virgins 150 m/b connection (achieving 142 m/b wired) and I downloaded BF4 (non upgrade at roughly 11am this morning in approx 6 minutes. Then NFS again at 18:45 in a total of 11 minutes...

Then onto the blue screen of the PSN I too nearly lost patience even on my connection but waited approx 15 seconds to be greeted with the new store. Once inside everything was super quick.

Received console at 10:30. Downloaded 2 full games inc Resogun and contrast for free (contrast at 4 GB with update) played 8 games of FIFA Online Seasons to gain promotion to Div 1. Completed half the BF4 campaign albeit on medium difficulty. Played 2 games of 64 man conquest (without a leggy frame insight) and ***** about for an hour on NFS... All in 9 hours ?

My point ??

Don't come on here laying your problems at the door of Sony when the source of your problems lies soley with the main source of required computing power for your PS4. Which is your CONNECTION !!!!

It's on par with someone comparing about how terrible there picture quality is after plugging there PS4 into a 1947 Henry's Black & White TV...Silly to say the least.

And as for even considering an Xbox in terms of gaming prowess and potential. Pfff. I've seen euro gamers frame by frame review of BF4's most demanding cut scenes. And the XBONE is outa breath halfway they Fishing in Baku while the PS4 is sat with its feet up...

Solution? I pay £58 a month for All of Virgins movies and sport In HD and the 150 mb connection (WHICH I'm told by virgin this week will be upgraded to 175 mb in May at no extra cost !!!)

THe connection on its own ? £16 a month. £12 for 70 m/b.........there's really no excuse in this consumer driven competitive market between Sky. Virgin. Talk Talk. And the other 45,000 ISP's vying for your cold hard cash. Christ my grandma's getting 50 m/b and she doesn't have an electronic gadget in sight. I got it for free from sky so I could use my iPhone when I go caring for her....

C'mon folks pull the proverbial finder out and stop laying these basic correctable faults at Sonys door ! Drives me bonkers !!!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

jordz1981

• Beta Tester
96%
08 Rank
Progress
jordz1981
Accepted Solution
Im finding it pretty decent, before i went to bed cod ghost had 22hrs left to download, left it dl overnight in standby and its now only got 30min left. And my internet sucks lol
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel