95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PS4 Premium Package

27 Replies 5,549 Views Created 21-04-2013
Been seen a few reports regarding this premium package,it's a PS4 bundled with a Vita sounds like a good way to shift a few Vitas.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PermanentlyAngry
Accepted Solution

PlayerUMD wrote:
Vita doesn't have any good games so using it as an additional controller for PS4 with a screen would be ideal.

I can only offer the same sentiments as IrishViper here in response to this comment... what are you smoking? The PS Vita has some exceptional games, and I'm actually immensly jealous of my two mates who own the damn thing being able to play games like Golden Abyss, and the list of games coming out for the system this year looks really strong.

This myth that the PS Vita doesn't have any good games is a joke, and one that need to be stomped on. For me the brief dabble I had with Assassin Creed III Liberation was arguably the best AC game I've played to date. Really focused in on the action. No body I know who owns a PS Vita is unhappy with the games. They just want the memory cards to drop in price and some bigger name releases too.

Re: PS4 Premium Package

/16

TINTINTB303

85%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TINTINTB303
Accepted Solution

PlayerUMD wrote:
Vita doesn't have any good games so using it as an additional controller for PS4 with a screen would be ideal.

You have to be joking!?!

I own a PS3 and a Vita. My time is split pretty 50/50 between the two systems. I have a ton of games I love playing on my Vita. Plenty on my wish list and still loads more to be released this year!!

It always seems to be people who do not own a Vita who come out with "Vita has no games" b0ll0x!

Everyone I know who has one is more than happy with the games selection available for the device. Me included.

The only quibble some owners have is the thin looking quantity of AAA titles on the horizon. I say "some" as those people are in the minority.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

MadforitUK

• Beta Tester
98%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MadforitUK
Accepted Solution

I agree with all the above accept playerUMD or whatever he is called.

The vita has great games out for it with more if you like classis then there are PS1 and PSP games, new IPs and old friends with new games just made for the vita. 

0 Kudos

/16

hjm50

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
hjm50
Accepted Solution

It seems right for a PS4/Vita bundle, maybe something like: "Buy a PS4, Get a Vita plus a selected PS4 and Vita game" (a Cross-buy version, not two separate versions). Price probably depends on the standalone PS4's price.

0 Kudos

Signiture here

/16

ocelot07

97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ocelot07
Accepted Solution

I hope they do a premium bundle. Say the PS4 alone is £300-£350. The premium bundle should be £400-£450 which includes a wifi vita and maybe 6-12 month PS+?

That in my opinion would sell a lot. But I could see people buying it then selling the Vita and PS+ right away.

0 Kudos

/16

FrozenFlamez54

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrozenFlamez54
Accepted Solution
I own a 32gb memory for the ps vita, its a must have because you'll be surprised how much space you use up
0 Kudos

/16

Gordy09

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Gordy09
Accepted Solution

FrozenFlamez54 wrote:
I own a 32gb memory for the ps vita, its a must have because you'll be surprised how much space you use up

i've only got the 16gb card and its almost full. doesn't take long for a few good games to swallow up the memory space, but at those prices at what their retailing i'm reluctant to buy another card at the mo.

as for the ps4/vita bundle, hmm, not sure about that....might be a good idea if someone is willing to pay the money for it and also if its down to the retailer to sell as a package.

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel