QuantumMechanic

51%
02 Rank
Progress

Sony Bluetooth Headset on PS4

23 Replies 38,017 Views Created 06-12-2013
06 Dec 2013
By QuantumMechanic
I have a Sony SLEH-00075 Bluetooth headset that I am trying to pair with my PS4. Each time I try, it shows up on the list of available devices but upon attempting to pair, it says there is 'no supported profile on the PS4'. This headset works perfectly well on my PS3. It's a Sony product and yet it doesn't seem to be supported on the PS4. That doesn't make any sense at all. Bluetooth is a universal multi platform standard! Does anyone body have any ideas on this or do I have to wait until Sony update the firmware again? I can't believe the PS4 doesn't support one of Sonys own BT devices.

Thanks in advance. Help would be appreciated :-)
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SultanGris

21%
02 Rank
Progress
SultanGris
Accepted Solution
I used Bluetooth headsets for cell phones on the ps3, worked great. I hope someone hacks it and enables them again if Sony won't. I have a few of them and I hate wires. Not buying a ps4 specic one though. Hope there's a work around soon, sick of tangled wires. You suck Sony, hate the user interface of the 4 compared top the ps 3 as well, players met doesn't work, might have to check out xbox!
0 Kudos

Re: Sony Bluetooth Headset on PS4

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

l3irchy

21%
02 Rank
Progress
l3irchy
Accepted Solution

Wow wish I'd of known this before I bought a PS4 it makes me sick. you'd of thought the first thing they did to the new console is make Bluetooth headsets work!!!! Are they ***** stupid or just after more money! Either way I'm done with Ps4 now I've found this out! Off I go to trade it in with all the 7 Bluetooth headsets I have that aren't compatible!! 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

SIE dumped Bluetooth on PS3... for USB RF wireless headsets...

PS3 NEVER supported AD2P on PS3, all headsets that wanted to use GAME audio DID NOT use bluetooth...

Sony home entertainment DO NOT include bluetooth on all HDTVs so WHY would SIE who run independant from the HDTV devision add bluetooth AD2P ether... answer  = they did not

And THEY did announce this in october 2013  Thats 2013 over 3 years agos that Last gen tech would be dumped... AD2P was not added to PS4 so No last gen bluetooth audio headsets will work as they require that encoding...

and NOT to by bluetooth for PS4... but because the PS3 did not support AD2P, the console headsets from astro, tritton, steel series, plantronics DID NOT use bluetooth... on PS3 and don't on PS4...  

0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel