86%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

ps4 and vita package ?

11 Replies 2,761 Views Created 04-05-2013

I for one might be intrested in buying a ps4 and vita together in a package (therefore cheaper).

Anyone else ? How much of a discount should we get ?,or maybe a free game ?:Thumbs:

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

utio

• Beta Tester
100%
16 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
utio
Accepted Solution
What I'd like to see, is a game that's on vita and ps4, on special offer. Buy the ps4 game, get the vita version half price, or something to tht effect.

Re: ps4 and vita package ?

/16
98%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PermanentlyAngry
Accepted Solution

rmhbolton wrote:

I for one might be intrested in buying a ps4 and vita together in a package (therefore cheaper).

Anyone else ? How much of a discount should we get ?,or maybe a free game ?:Thumbs:

There was actually a pretty lengthy discussion on this idea here:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-General-Discussion/PS4-Premium-Package/td-p/187...

The issue with a bundle from Sony's side any way is that they are most likely losing money, or will be, on both the PS Vita and PS4. So a bundle deal isn't really going to save them any money. Especially if they have to offer a bigger discount and lose more money on each. From as shops perspective a boxed bundle would be a highly expensive item sitting on there shelves. Well actually two items. They might be better able to shift both if they were separate. Not too sure how big demand would be, and what sort of discount they'd have to offer to get the sort of demand you'd want. PErsonally I doubt it'd make economic or business sense.

/16

UnpleasantSound

33%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
UnpleasantSound
Accepted Solution

They are auctally loosing money right now making the consoles, they only make the money in long term, its the same with microsoft and nintendo, they always lose money during the next gen switch over. Also it makes sense if they do bundle them together the Vita will sell a lot more, and due to the poor sales of the Vita, they might do it. I  think in my personal option, that the Vita has bad sales is due to the fact, that people don't really need one or are not that intrested in it.

0 Kudos

/16

Amnalehu

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Amnalehu
Accepted Solution

I would be very insterested in buying this bundle, especially after heariing the price point for the PS4. I hope Sony is listening! It would so nice to remote play my PS4 games anywhere!

/16

RolledUp20s

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RolledUp20s
Accepted Solution
I had the vita at launch, loved it. Sold it after vita games prices were just too much. Same price as the ps3 games seemed crazy. Now ps4 remote play works...I'm interested again. That's why I got the wiiU...but I sold that coz it just isn't supported at all. Roll on ps4 :)

How do I add a picture here??
/16

Semaphia

97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Semaphia
Accepted Solution

RolledUp20s wrote:
I had the vita at launch, loved it. Sold it after vita games prices were just too much. Same price as the ps3 games seemed crazy. Now ps4 remote play works...I'm interested again. That's why I got the wiiU...but I sold that coz it just isn't supported at all. Roll on ps4 :)

Sold my Vita as well, but depending on the crossplay potential, I might pick up a new one... Throw it in a bundle with the PS4 with a game on each and 3 months of PS+, and I'll drop £500 on one :p

0 Kudos

/16

TwoJaps

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TwoJaps
Accepted Solution
Vita is the reason I'm looking to get ps4 over XboxOne and can see them doing a vita package £30 saving is my guess

/16

rahulvenky90

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rahulvenky90
Accepted Solution

it will be totally awsome if they were sellng them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:

0 Kudos

/16

GeNeRaL-HunTeR

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GeNeRaL-HunTeR
Accepted Solution
I would only get a Vita if there memory card where at £1 pre 1GB I'm not paying like £45 for a 16gb which can hold maybe 2 good games
0 Kudos

/16

CrustyJockStrap

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrustyJockStrap
Accepted Solution

GeNeRaL-HunTeR wrote:
I would only get a Vita if there memory card where at £1 pre 1GB I'm not paying like £45 for a 16gb which can hold maybe 2 good games

vita games don't surpass 4gb and most are under 2gb

but yeah the card price is daylight robbery

0 Kudos

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
/16

NOZonline

97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NOZonline
Accepted Solution
Or at least allow third party cards, they mabe less reliable or less read/wright's but give people the option!
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel