Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Über Tuesdays - The SSX League

[ Edited ]

League table updated! Am a bit tired so it took me three attempts to get it right. :smileyvery-happy: Once again "well done Nick" for finishing first. A big congratulations needs to go to JBauer1990 for a strong second.

Don't forget the three 7-day events a that are going on at the moment under my user account. I haven't had a go at them yet (Monday for me) but I hope that doesn't stop you all! Remember these 7-day events will count towards the month of August - a new month.

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1541 of 2,872 (1,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hi Nick, thanks for the info, I work weird shift patterns, so only available for some tuesday night events. Hope this is ok, look forward to having my butt handed to me on the slopes :smileyvery-happy:

Now i've posted here, what do i need to do next, send a friend request to englishgolfer, Nick_Bester and SSX_Event, is that it?

Thanks again, see you on the white stuff,

Eeeyore

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1542 of 2,872 (1,065 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Eeeyore wrote:

Hi Nick, thanks for the info, I work weird shift patterns, so only available for some tuesday night events. Hope this is ok, look forward to having my butt handed to me on the slopes :smileyvery-happy:

Now i've posted here, what do i need to do next, send a friend request to englishgolfer, Nick_Bester and SSX_Event, is that it?

Eeeyore

Hi Eeeyore... Welcome :smileyhappy:
Yup, you pretty much nailed it down on what you have to do on the "friend request" department!

We normally run events under the SSX_Event account & occasionally will run additional events under our own accounts (as in englishgolfer or mine) if & when necessary.

First page has all the main info & scoring system rundown.

If you have a mic setup, we like to do the Ridernet chat (& friendly banter/rivalry) thingy on the Tuesday night if you're up for it, but not everybody does this... To each his own!

Otherwise, check back here regularly to keep up to date on what's happening!

Look out for the 3 x 7 Day events under englishgolfer (EG for short) account which end on Tuesday!

Any more questions, fire away! :smileyhappy:

Cheers

Nick

PS... Don't worry about not making it every Tuesday, it's very informal & more for fun than anything else! Some guys (& gals) only sometimes make the 7 day events!! We've also been graced by Todd Batty's presence on occassion & it's all good fun!

photo 88a04f05-768a-4a36-a833-a4c34c9efb07_zps18479a05.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1543 of 2,872 (1,063 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Cheers EG! Pretty chuffed with second place. No chance of beating Nick 'The Beast' Bester... yet :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 1544 of 2,872 (1,058 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

JBauer1990 wrote:

Cheers EG! Pretty chuffed with second place. No chance of beating Nick 'The Beast' Bester... yet :Lol:

Thanks JB... Sounds like I can now sign up for the Heavy-Weight title with a name like that! :Lol:

It's Awesome actually... Might use that in the future! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1545 of 2,872 (1,031 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Eeeyore wrote:

Hi Nick, thanks for the info, I work weird shift patterns, so only available for some Tuesday night events. Hope this is ok, look forward to having my butt handed to me on the slopes :smileyvery-happy:

Eeeyore

Hi Eeeyore!

Have sent you a friend request now - been a hectic weekend at work so sorry for the delay. At least you've got 1 day to get on and post some scores for the 7 day events that are running at the moment (I'm glad I've got a day to get on them as well!).

Anyway, I've now sent July's leaderboard to the archive and set up a brand new one for August! Can anyone displace the machine that is Nick_Bester this month????

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1546 of 2,872 (1,021 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi All... For anyone that might be interested, picked this up over on MerqCity:

You asked for it, so we're delivering! Creative Director Todd Batty will be joining Philip and Alex on the SSX Ubercast TOMORROW, Tuesday August 7th at 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern! Our chat will be livestreamed again at http://livestream.com/ssxubercast if all goes well. And of course it will be recorded and put out on our feed the usual way, so no worries there if you can't make the stream. Todd has promised we are going into all the nitty-gritty details about exactly what the stuff and things are, everything you guys want to know is coming tomorrow. Don't miss out! We may have time for a few listener questions, so post a couple of your questions, and I might be able to ask the good ones. If not, we'll still have a grand ole time. Give Todd a thank you for spending his day with all of us and his continued support of this game.

So 11AM Pacific is around 17:00 BST... But don't trust my suspect time checking/conversion skills:smileytongue:

Cheers

Nick

EDIT... Just went on to SSX game & noticed an Update of 33MB required! Took less than 3 mins for me! New modes 3-2-1-GO! & Freeride are in this update! :smileyhappy:

Also some bug fixes... YAY!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1547 of 2,872 (989 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Nick_Bester wrote:

So 11AM Pacific is around 17:00 BST... But don't trust my suspect time checking/conversion skills:smileytongue:

Isn't that around the time we meet up and not 17:00?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1548 of 2,872 (986 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

^^^

The guy hosting this is in Texas & referred to PST... So I checked on www.timeanddate.com , but could still be mistaken? Maybe you thinking of where Todd is in Vancouver EG?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1549 of 2,872 (984 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Great news Nick!

Sadly we're having some work done on the house so my broadband is out - won't be able to update (or join tonight's event) for a few days!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1550 of 2,872 (981 Views)
0 Kudos