PSN Events

27 Oct 2011
By: Bearskopff Beta Tester 9073 Posts
Level 6

[Event] Uncharted: Mirage of Deceit

[ Edited ]
809 Replies 14695 Views edited 13-11-2012

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible."

The treasure hunter inside us frequently wishes to seek fame & fortune, but only the most adept, daring and visceral of men succeed in their journey. To succeed, one must keep their wits peeked, their weapons loaded and their multiplayer taunts on full thrust!  For awesome of such magnitude, they must come to one place - Uncharted: Mirage of Deceit

Mirage of Deceit is the Official PlayStation Community event for all your competitive Uncharted needs! From Deathmatch to Plunder, they are open to all in the search of the greatest treasure hunter and sharpest shooter on the PlayStation Network! We'll cover all maps & modes for Uncharted 3 and even DLC will get its glory moments so any Uncharted fan can join in on the action! 

Every Thursday at 9pm, the community & I will be having a major intake of fun whilst playing the various multiplayer modes & maps. Not everything is as it seems though as we do like to mix it up, so you could be pleasantly surprised!  Be sure to keep an eye out here for the necessary information and if you're on Twitter, be sure to follow Spacysam & to keep an eye on the hastag #MirageOfDeceit so you never miss out on the latest news! Also not forgetting with the fabulous Facebook integration you can collect any spare treasures we come across, & if you want to take part you can add Spacysam on Facebook & i'll invite you when we play :smileyhappy:

See you online!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 810 (14,695 Views)
Level 6

Re: Uncharted: Mirage of Deceit

MONTAGE OF AWESOME

For my first event this coming Thursday 3rd November, I have something special in mind. We're going to attack as many modes and maps as we can and attempt everything possible to do some really wild things! The aim is to make THE 'Montage of Awesome' so don your mics and let's get some serious kill streaks going, some fluke grenades from the other side of the map, Yippie Ki Yay medals galore and a series of spectacular acrobatics.

The best bits will be compiled into the 'Montage of Awesome' and used as the official trailer for this event and have pride of place on the boards front page. So, let's show the world (including Naughty Dog who I will be sending the video too) the meaning of awesome!

So, if you're interested, get your name down in this here thread and add me on Facebook (search for 'Bearskopff Opc' or click the link in my sig)! If there's an overwhelming response (and I'm hoping there will be), I'll host an array of matches so everyone gets a chance to join in and get into the video - just don't forget your microphone! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 810 (14,692 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hell yeah! You can put me & Carpe-Noctum27 down we love a good game :smileyvery-happy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 810 (14,659 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

spacysam wrote:
Hell yeah! You can put me & Carpe-Noctum27 down we love a good game :smileyvery-happy:

Top stuff!

It should be a ruddy good evening! I'll br cracking a few beers out too, so expect much slurring of words and maybe the occasional team kill. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 810 (14,573 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Im in. Can't wait, this game is going to be awesome! maybe get a OPC clan going?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 810 (14,558 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

nathlee wrote:
Im in. Can't wait, this game is going to be awesome! maybe get a OPC clan going?
It exists! When you jump into the game next, just flick your clan tag to 'OPC'. I've got mine done already and it looks very pro. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 810 (14,552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Bearskopff wrote:

nathlee wrote:
It exists! When you jump into the game next, just flick your clan tag to 'OPC'. I've got mine done already and it looks very pro. :smileyvery-happy:

ohh ok, good stuff, sould be a good laugh when we get a bunch of people together :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 810 (14,547 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Will hopefully be there!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 810 (14,534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: [Community Event] Uncharted: Mirage of Deceit

You can count me in.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 810 (14,508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: [Community Event] Uncharted: Mirage of Deceit

Awesome stuff folks! Be sure to throw me a friend request on Facebook. Thanks to the infinite friend list (due the to integration in game) I can easily invite you without adding/deleting via my PSN f/l. Just click my sig and throw one over. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 810 (14,490 Views)
0 Kudos