Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

KillzoneAM!

welcome back to KillzoneAM!

theres not too many FemGhasts to play as, but put down those Mass Effects for an hour or so and come play Killzone 3 anyway for some fun and games!

whether youre an uber-expert marksman or a scattergun crazy machinegun sprayer, as long as you like playing KZ3, then this is the place for you (and if youre actually crazy, theres other places for you too).

to jump in on the action, check out all this juicey info:

date: Saturday 10th March 2012!

time: around 11:00am (GMT, give or take 7 mins).

game: Killzone 3! (no DLC is needed).

set up: we'll jump into a squad, then into some public matches!

how to join in:

remember guys, dont leave it too late to add someone before the game starts each week.

heres a few ways to join in:

- you can either be on TheNarrator's Friends List (the horror!)

- you can be on another KZAM player's list (theyre all super cool).

chat room!

we'll have a Chat room up, so if you want to jump in, just ask for an invite! youll need to be on someone friends list to grab a Chat room invite too.

friend requests!

im sure i can make a space if someone needs one, just throw me a message saying 'Narr! im a new player, squeeze me in!"

was great double XP fun last week, hopefully we'll all be back again tomorrow to try and be our score from last week.. somehow :smileyvery-happy:

KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5141 of 5,826 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

never play this Mass what ????? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5142 of 5,826 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

:smileyvery-happy: we'll be squadding up in about 30 minutes guys, lock and load and load some more!
KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5143 of 5,826 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

thanks for the games everyone, was great getting some games with you all :smileyhappy:

we had a wicked squad going (and some extra awesome folks aswell), Operations was totally where its at, we won boats, broke dams and stole big, MAWLR type robot thingys (they really shouldnt have left the batteries laying around tbh).
KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5144 of 5,826 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah was good fun today, I never seem to know what's going on with operations,alway running in the wrong direction falling off boats etc.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5145 of 5,826 (154 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Damn being disconnected on Dam, especially after an uber run to place one of the first explosives

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5146 of 5,826 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

kzmuffin

KillzoneAM!

welcome back to KillzoneAM!

woo, think we can officially say that KillzoneAM is now 3 years old! to celebrate, everyone gets a Helghast style muffin/cake surprise to do whatever with. eat, throw at someone, throw at some to eat, practice brutal melees on. that sort of thing*

its also DOUBLE XP on KZ3 this weekend! so if youre looking for some lovely people to get together and team up with and blast a few holes in (or around), for double the reward, then KZAM has all your ISA blood-lusting point-gathering needs.

check out all the useful info down below on how to join in:

date: Saturday 17th March 2012!

time: around 11:00am (GMT)

game: Killzone 3! (no DLC is needed).

set up: we'll jump into a squad, then into some public matches!

how to join in:

remember guys, dont leave it too late to add someone before the game starts each week.

heres a few ways to join in:

- you can either be on TheNarrator's Friends List (the horror!)

- you can be on another KZAM player's list (theyre all super cool).

chat room!

we'll have a Chat room up, so if you want to jump in, just ask for an invite! youll need to be on someone friends list to grab a Chat room invite too.

friend requests!

im sure i can make a space if someone needs one, just throw me a message saying 'Narr! im a new player, squeeze me in!"

apart from some odd connection issues that stopped Kermy and others getting some mega high scores in Operations, it was still a blast last week. everything should be smoothed out now so hopefully we can all get together again tomorrow for some great games 8). see you all then!

* caution: may contain traces of bullets.

KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5147 of 5,826 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Won't be able to attend tomorrow as Im being dragged of to the paddys day parade but while I'm gone I'm hoping everyone will do something Irish tommorow like turn up drunk, start fighting amongst yourselves or badly tarmac Corinth highway! Anyway have fun and I'll see you all next week.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5148 of 5,826 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Sounds really fun, i'm just checking which games should I get. I look really foward to get this game soon.

The PS3 best gamer
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5149 of 5,826 (98 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

yeah you should totally grab KZ3 and join us mrscar :smileyhappy:. dont drink too much kev, or too little :smileyvery-happy:

we'll be squading up in about 30 minutes dudes! remember to pack lots of bullets!

KillzoneAM!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5150 of 5,826 (79 Views)
0 Kudos