PSN Events

Level 9

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

sure tassaduq, if im on later today just throw over an invite and ill try join ya :smileywink:

hey ya, i2D, you can add me for all your KZAM needs (just send me a message if im full) or if a lovely regular dude offers you should totaly take them up on their deal (read the small print though hehe).

KZAMxmas

kzxmas8

KillzoneAM!

welcome back to KillzoneAM!

we're all still here (thats really no surprise, we've all survived nukes on Southern Hills afterall x)), why not put your Christmas shopping off for a few more hours and come join in on KZAM and play some lovely killy games of KZ3 tomorrow!

the KZAM Xmas Tree is looking awesome so far! its almost finished, just one more to go! everyone will have a really great chance in grabbing this last one... to fit in with the apocalypse all you gotta do is get the most deaths over all the games! a bit dark, sure, but itll be worth it 8)

write this info in the snow so you dont forget:

date: Saturday 22nd December 2012!

time: around 11:00am GMT

gameKillzone 3! (no DLC is needed, but if everyone has it, we'll use it).

set up: we'll set up a squad and either play some custom games or jump into some public matches!

how to join in:

remember guys, dont leave it too late to add someone before the game starts each week.

heres a few ways to join in:

- you can either be on TheNarrator's Friends List (the horror!)

- you can be on another KZAM player's list (theyre all super cool).

this weeks KZAM XMAS challenge!

to get your own decoration on the tree, all youve gotta do is... grab as many deaths as possible!

kzxmas6 kzxmas7

last week we had a draw! we had super-new-dude Osscer and crazy-old-gent jesterbojangles both either survived or killed the target and delievered the goods! a big massive sweet thanks to jester for offering the entire reward go to just Osscer instead, though its Christmas so everyone gets something 8D

chat room!

we'll have a Chat room up, so if you want to jump in, just ask for an invite! youll need to be on someone friends list to grab a Chat room invite too.

friend requests!

im sure i can make a space if someone needs one, just throw me a message saying 'Narr, be like Santa and add me to your nice (friends) list!' or something more sane.

twitter!

if you have any questions, post em up! if you need a wake-up call (er, wake-up tweet), then follow me (on Twitter i mean, not real life): https://twitter.com/PSNarrator

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 5461 of 5,826 (617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Looks like I'll be going on that tree tomorrow :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5462 of 5,826 (613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hopefully I will make it tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
Message 5463 of 5,826 (604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

mega fun this week dudes, was great playing with everyone! hope you all got a few kills and, er, lots of deaths!

some epic games, some wins and loses, but they were all really close, we just got a bit unlucky in a couple is all. we even got a nice snowy level aswell. had an awesome squad and everyone did great as a team!

thanks to dragondoji, hezz and milnerant for doing their best against us as the enemy (you were all kicking butt 8D). pretty sure the Christmas Ghost of Mil pushed me in the water after id killed him xD.

will sort out the last decoration for the tree over the weekend!

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 5464 of 5,826 (541 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

kzxmas11

the KZAM Xmas Tree is finished!

as both the top players this week were so close (they kept beating us all to those juicy deaths!) both names go up and get a decoration reward! well done to Kermit and DeadChaos for battling folks until the bitter end 8)

kzxmas10 kzxmas9

and as everyone else who came along to a game through December deserves something aswell, you guys all get your names up there too (though not enough special baubles to go round :smileywink:).

merry khristmas dudes, have a good one! or if you dont celebrate it, have a good Tuesday (at least its not a Monday 8D).

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 5465 of 5,826 (492 Views)
Level 5

That's a nice looking Christmas tree narr, happy Christmas to all my fellow kilzoners and thanks for all the great games throughout the year.
Please use plain text.
Message 5466 of 5,826 (480 Views)
Level 4

Merry xmas everyone and see you online soon!

Please use plain text.
Message 5467 of 5,826 (471 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Kermit1970 wrote:
Looks like I'll be going on that tree tomorrow :smileyvery-happy:

Told you.

Hope everyone has a Happy Christmas.

Please use plain text.
Message 5468 of 5,826 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Happy Santa fellow Killzoners! :xLol:

Please use plain text.
Message 5469 of 5,826 (447 Views)
Level 9

KZAMxmas2

KillzoneAM!

welcome back to KillzoneAM!

woo, welcome back to KillzoneAM! its the last KZAM of 2012, omg! hopefully everyones still pretty drunk on lots of Christmas spirit (drunk with fun i mean 8D) and ready to fit a few games of KZ3 in inbetween munching on any leftover sweets.

if youre new to KZ and got it for Xmas, or whether youre an old pro who wants to break it out again for a bit of crazy fun, then pop along, everyones welcome to come play! doesnt matter if youre as bad as an ISA sniper or as good as a Helghast gunner!

if you wanna come, scribble this info down on your computer screen:

date: Saturday 29th December 2012!

time: around 11:00am GMT

gameKillzone 3! (no DLC is needed, but if everyone has it, we'll use it).

set up: we'll set up a squad and either play some custom games or jump into some public matches!

how to join in:

remember guys, dont leave it too late to add someone before the game starts each week.

heres a few ways to join in:

- you can either be on TheNarrator's Friends List (the horror!)

- you can be on another KZAM player's list (theyre all super cool).

chat room!

we'll have a Chat room up, so if you want to jump in, just ask for an invite! youll need to be on someone friends list to grab a Chat room invite too.

friend requests!

im sure i can make a space if someone needs one, just throw me a message saying 'Narr, i wanna play! add my and ill make all your dreams come true!' or something more sane.

twitter!

if you have any questions, post em up! if you need a wake-up call (er, wake-up tweet), then follow me (on Twitter i mean, not real life): https://twitter.com/PSNarrator

Narrsig

Please use plain text.
Message 5470 of 5,826 (390 Views)
0 Kudos