05 Mar 2009
MVP
Playstation Staff

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

[ Edited ]
5,825 Replies 36,200 Views edited 11-03-2013

MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

In the morning. when the birds start singing, the postman jams our breakables through our letterboxes, and when we frag many, many enemies in Killzone. yes, Killzone AM! is a Saturday morning event for all of us on the forums to get together and hopefully have some fun breaking into bases, stealing propaganda and generally making a mess of either the Helghast or ISA, whichever takes our fancy.

Everyones invited! all suggestions are welcome, whether its a Body Count only morning or a full-blown, blood-spewed war... on the smallest map. a whole cocktail of modes! doesnt matter if youre the worst player in the world or the best, there will always be someone to kill, and practice always makes perfect :smileyvery-happy:.

All the info you need is updated each week and viewable above, and we should have some sig-related rewards for some players aswell.

If youre having trouble, search for passworded rooms and that should narrow it down. you can also check out the event on the Killzone.com forums, here.

PS3 Theme

Just for looking at this page and thinking about joining in on KZAM means that you instantly get the PS3 Theme!

In HD and SD with a range of lovely colours and stuff, just click the link and follow the instructions to install.

Come along to the event each week with your newly dressed up XMB!

KZAM on Twitter

Each week the event gets tweeted! a runthrough as they unfold, which is the next best thing to being in the game :smileyhappy:

If you cant come play, its ok, you can still watch all the craziness as it happens.

So if you get a wicked 'nade kill, and your team wins in style, itll be there for all to see and celebrate :smileyvery-happy:

Cinema

Some of the guys have been kind enough to put some fantastic videos together, to show off some of the cool games we've had!

for the 100th game, Lt_Fed_Brusque and Walshyb_2k9 captured some great gameplay with the videos below. and litterature gives a peek at the Theme.

>here<

Lt_Fed_Brusques video

>here<

Walshyb_2k9s video

>here<

litteratures video

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 1 of 5,826 (36,200 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: MVP Fun Day - Killzone AM!

Woo! An event, nice one narrator :smileyhappy: I will definitely be there. Any idea as to how long it'll go on for?
CALL ME GIBBSY!!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5,826 (36,016 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5,826 (36,006 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Ooooh I love the map and game setup. I can't so Saturdays sadly, but great idea setting this up!

Regarding the search for rooms... Searching for password protected games does help, but I think it still won't show up if the room is full. This happened to me on launch night. I found the required room once, then when I hit refresh it disappeared. A few searches later it suddenly reappeared (without any changes to the search requirements).

I have also never seen a room that says 32/32. All of this leads me to believe a full room doesn't show up in the search results. I may be wrong, but just letting you know.

Have fun guys!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5,826 (35,997 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Nice one Narr:smileyvery-happy:

Remember dont kill me people:smileyindifferent:

PSN: FrankieADZ

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5,826 (35,992 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i will be there playing from my bed probably lol.
PSN: TalllPaul
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 5,826 (35,981 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

nice one guys, hope to see you all there.

thats probably true about the passworded thingy, lets just hope its never full... what am i saying! :smileyvery-happy:

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 7 of 5,826 (35,977 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

TheNarrator wrote:

nice one guys, hope to see you all there.

thats probably true about the passworded thingy, lets just hope its never full... what am i saying! :smileyvery-happy:

Ah the bliss of searching for games your friends are playing!

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 5,826 (35,941 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

PatchedUp wrote:

Ah the bliss of searching for games your friends are playing!

lol yeah youre ok, well you have to put up with me but thats a small price to pay for Killzone surely :smileywink:

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Message 9 of 5,826 (35,933 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'll try to be there.

I enjoyed playing with some of you from the forum last night even tho i am carp. Not many friends on here that i play against and still getting to know people :Blush:

Also i've got to ask, what does MVP stand for its been bugging me for ages? Mulitpull Visectamy People? Mad Virused Players? lol

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 5,826 (35,911 Views)
0 Kudos