Reply
Member
 
Playstation Staff

Re : Welcome to the Community Events Board!

good

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24 (3,588 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Member
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

Hey I am new here. can some one help me with Battlefield 3 Sunday event?

who should i join that event on sunday? and what is OPC  Tag??

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24 (3,309 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 11
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!


rulebreakerinder wrote:

Hey I am new here. can some one help me with Battlefield 3 Sunday event?

who should i join that event on sunday? and what is OPC  Tag??


 

 

Welcome :smileyhappy:

 

Keep an eye on this thread...

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Battlefield/OPC-Battlefield-3-Sundays/td-p/14026613

 

Each Sunday the server name will be posted in there and you just need to search for that in BF3.  Then join in the fun and shoot people :smileytongue:

 

The 'OPC' tag stands for 'Official PlayStation Community'.  It's the clan tag we use :smileyhappy:

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24 (3,233 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

Can you make one time events?
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24 (2,710 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 2
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

<img src="http://i49.tinypic.com/6zaf51.png">

Name of the Event: Ultimate street fighter
Frequency of the Event: every Wednesday with a 1 month break after 4 weeks
A Brief Description: SSIV tournament (elimination style) where the winner gains title of UTSF
Link to the Event Thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fighting/SSFIV-AE-Ultimate-Street-Fighter/m-p/18524200

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24 (2,653 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!


superacestar wrote:

Name of the Event: Ultimate street fighter
Frequency of the Event: every Wednesday with a 1 month break after 4 weeks
A Brief Description: SSIV tournament (elimination style) where the winner gains title of UTSF
Link to the Event Thread: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Fighting/SSFIV-AE-Ultimate-Street-Fighter/m-p/18524200

 

I put the image for you.

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24 (2,649 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 2
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

Thanx

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24 (2,645 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

Any chance of putting the the likes of BF Sunday & KZ AM back into the BF & KZ section? Considering they;ve been going for years & will continue, it's more convenient to have them in their own gaming section.

 

I think this PSN Event pages works better for shorter events. But in general, just makes sense to put it back the way it was. If I'm already in the BF section talking about BF4. Better just to scroll up to BF4 Sunday....This is a odd change guys!

Message 18 of 24 (350 Views)
Level 13
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!


Cringles88 wrote:

Any chance of putting the the likes of BF Sunday & KZ AM back into the BF & KZ section? Considering they;ve been going for years & will continue, it's more convenient to have them in their own gaming section.

 

I think this PSN Event pages works better for shorter events. But in general, just makes sense to put it back the way it was. If I'm already in the BF section talking about BF4. Better just to scroll up to BF4 Sunday....This is a odd change guys!


 

I'm with Cringles on this one, it's going to be much, much harder to draw in new players to our events when they're outside of the board where all the discussion about the game is going on. There'll be no "natural discovery" of the event, and much much less spontaneous joining. 

 

We spend loads of time setting up, advertising and running these events - this is going to make the whole process harder.

 

MB

Message 19 of 24 (329 Views)
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Welcome to the Community Events Board!

[ Edited ]

MusterBuster wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Any chance of putting the the likes of BF Sunday & KZ AM back into the BF & KZ section? Considering they;ve been going for years & will continue, it's more convenient to have them in their own gaming section.

 

I think this PSN Event pages works better for shorter events. But in general, just makes sense to put it back the way it was. If I'm already in the BF section talking about BF4. Better just to scroll up to BF4 Sunday....This is a odd change guys!


 

I'm with Cringles on this one, it's going to be much, much harder to draw in new players to our events when they're outside of the board where all the discussion about the game is going on. There'll be no "natural discovery" of the event, and much much less spontaneous joining. 

 

We spend loads of time setting up, advertising and running these events - this is going to make the whole process harder.

 

MB


 

Yep I agree too.

Especially for Assassins Creed, Killzone, GT, all the games that still have their own sub section etc; couldn't we have a copy of the face page info here in "Events" including a link to the actual event page, and leave the meat n chat of the actual event in it's respective section please?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos