Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: 100+ Ways To Improve the Playstation Experience

DRM on video's game sharing on each others accounts? Epic fail, game sharing is actually against the terms and conditions of purchase and PSN usage . Oh yeah and its technically illegal but there you go.

Some of the suggestions are fine, easier access to messages etc. Cross game chat, but most I really couldn't care less about, I really couldn't. Also I quite like the XMB and find it really easy to use and navigate and its really quick.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20 (555 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20 (532 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20 (466 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

DVD or Blu-Ray remote play won't happen with the PSP due to the slow connection speed. It wouldn't transmit/recieve data fast enough. Maybe a feature for the PSP2/NGP.

And charging while the system on standby sounds good, but I don't want to have my PS Eye or stand left on, nor do I want to have to keep unplugging them. Use your PC/Laptop/Other USB device to charge controllers instead. Or leave the PS3 on Life With PlayStation to help the fight against diseases at the same time and put the PS3 power to good use.

Other than that, it looks pretty good.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

There are many good ideas and many stypid.
Im going to say what are the bad once.
1.3 - Voice Messaging (buy a Nokia or any other phone -.-)
4. Improved Media Support (what it all redy suports alot of media files ?? never even used these media files ??. Ou and Pdf whell it is a good idea but getting license to use Pdf is difrent. Music stream comoon its not a Pc and most of the games coudnt suport this. Ps3 home could use music stream.)

5-5.4Improve Download management. ( Ps3 wasnt desing to get Background install sry.)

6.1- Party Media Stream. (Umm I think some legal issues in this part never going to hapen)

8.4 New Media Detected (its not a Pc its Ps3 -.-)

9 Improved Remote Play (againg legal issues. Ps3 remote play should suport other devices like phones not just Sony Erickson)

10 (too many issues thats why these feutures arent even in America. Mostly wont even arrive to Europe)

11 Yeah they should make Xmb game frendly cutting out settings that cant be used in games etc.

12-12.3  these feutures are just stypid -.- And Sony doesnt let change name since it would be harder to ban playvers Since the system should have been then accounct blablala like steam.

15.1 good idea. 15.2 Nope. 15.3 Ps3 should get Skype 15.4 No -.- 15.5 Ps3 should suport at least 720p Youtube videos now it only suports the lowest. 15.6 noting wrong whi twitter suport. 15.7 Facebook applicatio. 15.8 NBA Tv nope this will never get to Eu since its in America :smileytongue:

16. Yes there is alot problems I think they only updated this to suport flash like two years ago noting els.

17. Hopely they updates Ps3 home beter and add more feuture to home. Playvers dont want stuff they want feutures. More upcomming home Places would be nice too.

18. I dont think they will allow dynamic custom themes.

20. Psp emulator would kill the Psp sales. Just saying they are remaking Ps2 classics

21.2 (security issue -.-)

22. Yeah mostly imposiple. Like better updating system they kinda "fixed" it to plus playvers that it automaticaly loads Ps3 updates

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20 (435 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Any PS3 owner using CFW online  ever = Permanent BAN  , Don't even allow them back with a new machine.

(won't happen but would be nice :Lol:)

Montage Mik - PS3-Theme.com
"The man in the Hood plunges Blade into spine ......Look over your shoulder ,Cause you're Next in line ! "
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20 (413 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

These are some epic ideas! Thanks for sharing them!

Now, if Sony had any common sense, they would seriously consider these ideas.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I couldn't put tht any better myself and I REALLY hope that this gets through to the guys who manage the PSN. If all those things were to be in one big update, and it were to change the looks of the dashboards, (I'm not a really big fan of the dashboards we have) then we would finally have something to say back when people who have only a XBOX would say that PS3 isn't worth buying and that PS3 is better. ^.^

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20 (344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

their good ideas but the chance of them coming is like 1% out off 100%

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20 (329 Views)
0 Kudos