PSN General

12 Sep 2012
By: XxPrEdZ2668xX

4 Posts
Accepted Solution

Banned From PSN when i didnt do anything

5 Replies 1207 Views Created 12-09-2012

Ive been banned from PSN for something i didnt do i got no email saying why ive been banned but i rang the Australian PSN people and they say ive been banned for a communnity ofense or something like that sorta like breaking the rulz when i play FAIR i dont hack, cheat, abuse people, swear becuase i barley have my Mic on. My account is Predator2668, which is the one that was banned (Of course) but my main point is i dont see how i should have to pay for somone complaining about getting the arse kicked in a MW3 game. I think that if they are going to BAN me they should show me PROOF like vidz and stuff like that because as ive said befor ive been banned for no reason just because of some annoying kid.

So all i want is my account back and for this to be resolved!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1,207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Banned From PSN when i didnt do anything

Your best bet is to PM one of the Mods in the Australian forums. Just change the language at the top to English (ANZ) and then find one of the guys with a blue surround to their name and ask them

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1,194 Views)
0 Kudos

Yeah ok ill try that thanks

Also i rang them up again a while ago and they said that i was yeah banned for Community offence or what ever but not only that when i was talken to them and i statrted to pin down on them about me never hacking,cheating or being offencive to other players (i wasnt being disraspectful to the guy on phone either) so then he started with my parents credit card that it was cancled and some of the payments were idk like revoked or something but i said we sorted that out which we did now Im only 14 but ive had premission from my parents to create account and to use credit card e.t.c. but after that he started with this 18 year old policy which then my brother was talking to them and we had the phone on loud speaker but anyway my brother was saying that he created his account a year ago (Same as me) when he was 16 and nothing came up with "you are not eligable to create account yada yada yada ya" and he started asking why there is a 18 year old restriction and the Customer guy swore at him saying (i wont use offensive words) " Im not F(you know the rest) getting in an argument with you, now is there anything else i can help you with" so we hang up but my point is not only was he rude and arogent but when we proved him wrong that ive done nothing wrong he started bringing new things into the situation i mean ive never abused anyone which was the way he was stating it but anyway

So we rerang, new guy and he sent my Situation to billing and his superiors to HOPFULLY be unbanned (Atleast he didnt swear at us) but realy i just want my account back Oh and also i never got an email saying y i was banned i had to email them to find this out.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1,182 Views)
0 Kudos

Re:

everyone reply with their opinion about the above message that i did and dont say anything like HAHAHA LOL you got banned because w8 till it happens to you see how you feel about being banned for no reason and then being sworn at by people who are suppose to help you

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (1,171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

They banned my main account to and I can admit that I probably deserved it. You know what you did wrong. Sony doesnt just ban people for no reason. But what isnt fair are the cheaters glitchers hackers etc that get away with it while the guy getting mad about it is the one being banned.

YLOD Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (1,143 Views)
0 Kudos

Yeah it is unfair that all the Hackers and glitchers get away with it and yes they acually got to me and said that there was a prob with my Credit Card but being banned for it and their Customer Care guy swore at us, but firstly i was being ocused of Community offence Eg: offenceinve to other players wich was wrong so yeah they said it was the credit card but anyway i jst gotta strt again...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (1,061 Views)
0 Kudos