Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Black ops 2 dlc

Have the black ops 2 dlc codes been activated on the PSN?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20 (642 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

For any issues with the Black Ops Voucher Codes you'd need to contact Activision directly.

- Lyth

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20 (640 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ITS JUST NOT FAIR HOW WE HAVE TO WAIT, NOT GETTING COMPENSATION FOR THIS PROBLEM.... wow thanks activision your a giant corporation and you still cant manage this amount of people. not only are you making youselfs look bad your making all the game stores look bad and your making the playstation network look bad because of you incompidence, just cam from my local EB they gave me a nuketown 2025 code from the non HARDENED edition games im happy with that, but i want my god damn code to work NOW!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20 (586 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

if somone tells me one more time to call activision im going to explode because 1. they have no clue what they are on about   2. the friggen servers are totaly not under heavy load and thats why the codes arent working its coz u guys fudged up on your end, and now your coming up with bullshat excuses for why you fudged up, just do ur fudging jobs and fix the god damn problem .

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20 (584 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I want to play nuketown zombies!
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20 (567 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hi All,

As stated by iLythium:

For any issues with the Black Ops Voucher Codes you'd need to contact Activision directly.

Nomembrane

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20 (560 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have contacted activision and all they say is to keep trying and it will work! Ive been trying for a week now, all i want to do is play nuketown zombies

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20 (550 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

This is bull*****! We should be getting something back for this! Eg. Season pass!
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20 (542 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I've totally had it with all companies involved. EB doesnt want to know about it. Told me to ring Activision in America. Line busy. Surprising. Sent an email to Activision Support over 4 days ago. No response. Am now trying Playstation Support because we are now being told to try them after a week of being told to contact Activision. Missed out on Double XP. Now Nuketown maps have been removed and then readded at a lower level. Will never pre-order again and will be very wary of any big promotion launches in the future. They just cant get it right.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I really hope this doesn't happen with all pre-ordered games from now on. I'm getting PSABR pre-ordered and I really want those exclusive costumes. When I pre-ordered TTT2, it did say on the actual code pamphlet "Not avaliable for redemption until September 17". Maybe that's a factor.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20 (511 Views)
0 Kudos