07 Nov 2013
By: d0ct0rFill Member 11 Posts
Level 1

COD Ghosts Hardened Edition Season Pass Code Invalid

12 Replies 1,448 Views Created 07-11-2013

Hey guys - I bought Hardened Edition on day 1 and only today have I tried the Season Pass code, and I keep getting a Code Invalid error. I have triple checked that I am entering it correctly....

The game was purchased brand new, sealed from JB HI FI and I was the only person to see/use the code. Nothing is showing up in my downloads list (there should be the special patch/character items) for the Season Pass code. My Freefall and Insignia codes worked fine (these are on a seperate piece of card)...

I have tried contacting Activision Support to no response. I did read somewhere that it could be due to server overload..... I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Any help is appreciated!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (1,448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: COD Ghosts Hardened Edition Season Pass Code Invalid

Try checking if there is a date that it must be used after. The items most likely aren't available on the store yet.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (1,429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Okay will check that. I tried entering it on the PSN store website, says code has been used... Thanks for the reply - can see why you are a Community Awards Winner :smileyhappy:

Cheers
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (1,421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Hi d0ct0rFill,

Sorry to hear that your voucher code has already been used.

For Season Passes, they do not add to your download list in the normal way.

Please check the following location in-case you have correctly redeemed the code.

PSN > Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List.

Season passes are counted as service entitlements that allow your account to download the content free of charge when it is available.

If you cannot locate your Season pass under Services list, please give the PlayStation Support Centre a call at your next convenience so that we can further assist with your issue.

Contact Us

Hope this helps.

Nomembrane

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (1,413 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks, but the code should have enabled the Insgina pack (with new player card, etc) as well as the service. What I need someone to do is check the PSN account that the code has been used on. That will show a) wether the code has in fact been used or not, and b) that it isn't linked to my PSN account.

I have spoken to the retailers, and they are looking in to it with head office as well.

Thanks for the response.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (1,407 Views)
0 Kudos

I have the same problem i tried it 30 minutes ago and it didn't work. i bought the hardened edition on amazon and both the season pass and the bonus digital content codes aren't wortking. it doesn't say they've been used for me, it says something like: "the codes are no longer valid, or your code was enterd incorrectly".

help please?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (1,394 Views)
0 Kudos

I'm also having the same problem. I've already reported the problem thru Activision Support's twitter account @ATVIAssist . Hope to get a reply from them real soon since it seems like they are now currently answering a lot of queries. I'll be happy to post any solution if they could provide a way to solve our problem regarding this. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (1,365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Hi Everyone,

If your voucher codes are not working, you will need to contact PlayStation Support Centre to get further advice on why it is not redeeming.

Voucher codes are not something we can directly assist with over the forums, so please give us a call when you get a chance.

Nomembrane

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (1,271 Views)
0 Kudos

Thanks, @Nomembrane !

I will also try to contact Playstation Support Centre but i got word from Activision Support's twitter account @ATVIAssist thru ^SL and this is what they have to say:

"This may be occurring due to regional restrictions, usually DLC is region locked, it would be imported if you've got it from (your country), you can try exchanging your game from your retailer and give those new codes a shot, however due to your region we're unable to guarantee they'll work due to Sony region restrictions, thanks. ^SL"

I've already contacted my retailer and they are now looking into trying to solve this problem.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (1,259 Views)
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone. Just in case you're still having problems with the invalid redeem codes of COD: Ghosts season pass, I've already sorted mine, as per advice of my retailer. It's by setting up a new PSN US account.

I know it's such a bummer since i have to start from scratch and bid goodbye to my old squad in my Asian PSN account but that seems to be the only way to go.

Cheers!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (1,093 Views)
0 Kudos