07 Nov 2013
By flippaa

Playstation Staff

COD: Ghosts PS3 redeem code for PS4 problem

13 Replies 3,162 Views Created 07-11-2013

I put the Ghosts code into PSN so that when i get my PS4 i can do the upgrade although there is nothing in my download history, is this normal or did it not work?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14 (3,162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: COD: Ghosts PS3 redeem code for PS4 problem

The PS4 version isn't out yet. You'll have to wait.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14 (3,156 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Sorry that was terribly worded. I have redeemed the code for the upgrade as per the instructions, should i then have something in my download list to refer to once the PS4 comes out or should i be able to get the discount automatically by purchasing the game via psn

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14 (3,139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

There's nothing to download. All you have to do is wait for the PS4 to be released, go on the store & you'll see Ghosts at a discounted amount waiting for you to purchase.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14 (3,130 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I also need an answer to this.

I purchased (pre ordered) Ghosts via PSN and it said that it included a token but I did not receive ant token. Does this mean that I automatically have the upgrade version to download in my psn account when the PS4 is available.

However, due to demanad, what if I cannot get a PS4 for several months? Is there an expiery for the digital version like the disc version which has been set to the 31st March?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14 (3,048 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

s21s2o wrote:

I also need an answer to this.

I purchased (pre ordered) Ghosts via PSN and it said that it included a token but I did not receive ant token. Does this mean that I automatically have the upgrade version to download in my psn account when the PS4 is available.

However, due to demanad, what if I cannot get a PS4 for several months? Is there an expiery for the digital version like the disc version which has been set to the 31st March?

Yes you'll automatically have access to the discounted PS4 version. Expiry date is in the store description for Ghosts : 31/03/2014

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14 (3,042 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I tried entering my code today, nov 14, on my ps3 and was told code is not valid. Are the psn codes not valid yet or should I call for help
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14 (2,905 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Reab07 wrote:
I tried entering my code today, nov 14, on my ps3 and was told code is not valid. Are the psn codes not valid yet or should I call for help

Whats the code on the disc (BLES or BLUS) & what are the numbers after it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14 (2,903 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I am having the same problem. My bf4 code worked fine.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14 (2,897 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I redeemed my ghosts code on the ps4 not knowing I was supposed to do it on the ps3 first then after it told me what it was and everything no download happened. I went to redeem the code again and it said it was already used. Help.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14 (2,804 Views)
0 Kudos