Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Check out my internet connection

Thats a best connection EU lol hope you get it sorted mate.
DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I see someone went and implemented RFC1149 & RFC2549.

And don't worry, RFC6214 will ensure you're IPv6-ready for when the PS3 gets IPv6 support.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (249 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

zinep wrote:

I see someone went and implemented RFC1149 & RFC2549.

And don't worry, RFC6214 will ensure you're IPv6-ready for when the PS3 gets IPv6 support.

LMAO :Lol:

I sure hope other people get what you just said zinep. It's the funniest thing I read all day.

rfc1149.jpg

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Noticed in the morning it was back up to 3mb/s or so, then when i got home this afternoon it's back down to less than 0.05 mb/s.

I've also noticed in my router diagnostics that the test "Test ATM OAM F5 end to end ping" fails

Anyone know what exactly that is?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Having gone through a nightmare few months trying to change to BT infinity I finally got it installed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

That's a good result not sure who to change to myself the local phone exchange rolls out its upgrades in march my connection over the last few days has been erratic because of local maintenance work.

Have been thinking of BT Infinity what's the latest Hub like and how many ethernet ports does it have?

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19 (116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

It's a BT homehub 3 which is decent enough. Has 4 ethernet ports (one of them is a GigE port) aswell as a USB port which can be used to connect a HDD.

I had a  nightmare trying to sign up to bt infinty though. I placed my order in late December with an engineer due to come around in the first week of January. I recieved the homehub in the post but the engineer never arrived. Turns out that BT had cancelled my order without telling me and couldn't give any reason why it was cancelled (they were able to transfer my phoneline over to them with no problems though :smileyindifferent:).

I placed a subsquent order with them which also got cancelled, and on the verge of giving up they finally fast tracked an openreach engineer  to my house who installed bt infinity in less then 30mins. 

So if you are thinking of signing up to bt infinity make sure BT don't cancel the order! Seems to be a common problem from reading the bt forums.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

When are you upgrading to dial up?? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19 (73 Views)
0 Kudos