Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Customer Service Number 08705 99 88 77

No Nintendo breakdowns experiences for me but I can aggree with comments about microsoft.They were awful. Kept machine for over 20 days which i had to phone around and practically order the couier to pick it up myself only for it to develope the same fault a month later. They tried to blame me saying i had been moving it whilst on but this was not the case. The customer service operator was not even in the UK and despite several letters they have not once had the decency to reply to my questions over these issues.
My psp was replaced in 48hours,over a door closing problem, with only one 15min phone call. PS1 went on forever but PS2 broke,misalined lazer problem, just after 3 years. They sent out a reconditioned unit for 70£ which was a bargain all them years ago. Again it only took one phone call and the unit was in my hands within 3 days. All well with PS3 so far.."touch wood".
This is the reason i returned to Sony after my brief encounter with the 360.
COMUNICATION. ITs good to talk...on microsofts premium line call centre:Mad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 901 (81,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

When help is required for your PlayStation product you can try the Technical Help and Discussion forum or click on the 3rd link in my sig. This takes you to the awesome Customer Service FAQ. Or you can simply PM one of the Moderation team.
Are you a leader not a follower?
Can you keep up with me?
Beta_Boy @ www.twitter.com

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 901 (81,075 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

well worth posting :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 901 (81,072 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Customer Service Number 0818 365 065

Sony have the best customer service, when I had an Xbox 1 and it broke MS said I courier would contact me within the next few days to collect it for repair, when I had to contact Nintendo customer service I had to wait about 40 mins before they answered, when the recorded hold message said that the call would be answered in 5 mins it still took 10 mins, then when I did get through they told me to put the DS in a jiffy bag and send it recorded delivery and they would have a look at it.
When my PSP got loads of dodgy pixels Sony sent me a replacement the following day by courier and the courier collected my old one for Sony, and they answered the phone fairly quickly. Sony might get some stick but they are faultless with their after-sales service.

:smileyvery-happy: Guys, this number is the helpline but it is not Sony's helpdesk, it is outsourced to another company that manages all UK and EIRE helpdesk calls relating to Playstation, PS2, PS3 and PSP. I should know, I work for them as a Project Manager, there based in Watford. Just thought I'd point out that the service isn't Sony, there service is rubbish, and they know it, it's why they outsourced it :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 901 (81,076 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Customer Service Number UK:08705 99 88 77 Eire:0818 365 065

Yeah I dont get why SONY make it so difficult to call this number! They hide it so much! not on the PS3 manuals, PS3 online manuals, guidence info etc etc. Hell I had to do extensive searching on Google to finally get it.

NICE THREAD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 901 (81,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hats off to sony customer service, rung them up yesterday when mine sh@gged up and received my replacement today. Question is, will they manage to return the game of mine that was stuck in there. I'll keep you posted :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 901 (81,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I was speaking to my mate the other day and he decided to give his PSP to his son for a while now that his life has been taken over with PS3.
His PSP had been sitting on a shelf for about 2 months inside protective case. When he switched it on no games would load and you could here a slight clicking sound from UMD drive :Mad: . I remembered i had seen the Sony helpline number on these forums and passed it on to him.
He rang them and they said it was just outside his 12 months warranty but would send him a reconditioned unit for free.
So would just like to say thanks to person who posted this number, friends son is very happy now. :smileyvery-happy: :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 901 (81,068 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

never had to deal with sony ps1 still going from launch and ps2 an ps3 and psp now thats what i call workmenship lol
dont get me started with microsoft which there staff by the way couldnt get a job in mcdonalds lol 360 broke down after 5 monthhs this was my 2nd one (reverbished) they said give me 85 ponds or f##k off not in them words excatly lol
sony defo 1 products lifespan
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 901 (81,069 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I was speaking to my mate the other day and he decided to give his PSP to his son for a while now that his life has been taken over with PS3. His PSP had been sitting on a shelf for about 2 months inside protective case. When he switched it on no games would load and you could here a slight clicking sound from UMD drive :Mad: . I remembered i had seen the Sony helpline number on these forums and passed it on to him. He rang them and they said it was just outside his 12 months warranty but would send him a reconditioned unit for free. So would just like to say thanks to person who posted this number, friends son is very happy now. :smileyvery-happy: :Thumbs:I'm glad somebody is getting use out of the Helpline Numbers I see the amount of replies on this thread and I reckoned It was just going to get deleted, I put up the Ireland 1 and Cnn Soldier put up the UK 1. I thought they were the same number but obviously not :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 901 (81,046 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ej mensen wie kan me helpen ik wil graag games op ps3@store kopen en downen maar kan niet omdat ik geen credit card heb maar gewone rabo :smileyfrustrated::smileyfrustrated::smileyfrustrated::smileyfrustrated::smileyfrustrated: ***
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 901 (81,046 Views)
0 Kudos